No announcement yet.

Al Haymon will feed Ruiz to AJ in the rematch and get his 50/50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon will feed Ruiz to AJ in the rematch and get his 50/50

Ruiz just became the pawn on the chessboard. Haymon will sacrifice him because no amount of Mexicans will ever make Ruiz vs Wilder generate the same type of money Josh vs Wilder would.

Watch Haymon and Hearn work behind the scene now since Haymon has the leverage. They'll do everything they can to make Ruiz lose those belts and get the ball back rolling. They didn't sacrifice that much to see the retirement money go up in flames like that, they just needed something to humble Hearn and I think they got it now. Fury vs Wilder will never generate that much money but Josh vs Fury will always be a big fight in the UK even if Josh stays losing.

It's prize fighting and they're all in it for the money. Skipper, Finkel, Haymon and Barry Hearn are going to get together, lol. The mafia still controls boxing but they're corporate enti.ties now.

Congrats to Ruiz, it's a pity the mafias will snatch the belts back from you soon.

How does one "feed" a fighter to someone when there is a rematch clause? If Joshua exercises the rematch clause, then Ruiz has to fight him again. There is no need for anyone to get "fed" here.

Comment

Haymon could’ve just let him rot with TopRank. No one else had any interest in him

Comment

Feed him to AJ? Lol he just beat him and there is a rematch clause. C'mon you can make a better thread than this

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          How does one "feed" a fighter to someone when there is a rematch clause? If Joshua exercises the rematch clause, then Ruiz has to fight him again. There is no need for anyone to get "fed" here.
          I'm saying they'll do everything they can to make sure he loses the rematch.

The reason why Wilder quickly decided to fight Ortiz again and Fury back to back is to gain leverage in negotiations. But Ruiz put the spanner in everything and it's all wide open with the leverage they're looking for now right on their palm. So what do you think they'll do next?

Marquez was a megastar in Mexico but he never gave Mayweather the type of money Pacman gave Mayweather. Ruiz has no starpower and he'll never be Canelo no matter how hard they try to build him.

Comment

Make no sense, Haymon now has all the belts in his stable. He will put Ruiz in one more fight and put him against Wilder on Cinco De Mayo trying to get as much Mexican support they can.There really is no reason to deal with Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

The reason why Wilder quickly decided to fight Ortiz again and Fury back to back is to gain leverage in negotiations. But Ruiz put the spanner in everything and it's all wide open with the leverage they're looking for now right on their palm. So what do you think they'll do next?

Marquez was a megastar in Mexico but he never gave Mayweather the type of money Pacman gave Mayweather. Ruiz has no starpower and he'll never be Canelo no matter how hard they try to build him.
              So your premise is that Al Haymon/PBC will do everything in their power to LOSE 3 HW belts with a Mexican-American fighter when if he wins the PBC can control the undisputed HW champion??? lol c'mon bro. I think AJ takes rematch if he is mentally back, but its going to be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

So how exactly is Haymon going to make sure Ruiz loses the rematch? The conspiracy theories after this fight have been amazing I must say.

Comment

Working...
                X