Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Rappers have a say on Law Enforcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    You are a racist, micro-*****ed trailer trash clown.

With that being stated, Meek Mill is just an inmate that got out. No one cares what he opines and he will be down for another stint soon enough. They all come back. Criminals are trash.
    This thread will be locked just like they locked mine about this same video. I had a mod tell me they lock my threads about race because to many people get banned for making racist comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      I don’t agree with the way American Police handled this situation, but rappers - whose lyrics usually rely on drugs and violence - shouldn’t say a damn thing unless they go 100 like old school NWA.

Freedom of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        You should READ what I wrote...
        I read what you wrote. You said you dont agree and that was it. Thats not good enough imho. You need to join us in calling for this guy's job and also his partner's job for not stopping him.

Please understand that no one gives a **** about what Meek Mill has to say. Real people got real things to deal with, like this ****ing psycho wearing a badge.

This is not the time to discuss rappers and their effect on society because it doesnt apply to what happened in this video at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I live in Phoenix and this is some bulls.hit!!!! Those mother****.ers don’t deserve to have no damn badge. They are suppose to protect and serve what the phuck was protective and serving about this? This is racist as hell and it’s sad man it’s 2019... racism will never go away. That’s why I mind my own damn business but in a situation like this where there are kids involved, heck no I couldn’t hold back I’d be all up in their phucking face shoot me I don’t care. Kids don’t deserve all that sh.it... pointing a gun at a mother with her child in her arms wow!!!! Phucking pigs
          You jumped too soon. They evaded police and broke the law multiple times... they caught them at the complex. There were multiple reasons why they fled the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This thread will be locked just like they locked mine about this same video. I had a mod tell me they lock my threads about race because to many people get banned for making racist comments.
            My buddy got owned on a debate about this earlier today. He wasn't happy. He said this is horrible and should never happen. I agreed the cops were really pissed and very mean.

I asked him for the video of the 10 minutes before the video started recording.

No response...

I asked him about the priors of anyone in the car (especially the one that was registered).

No response...

The conclusion is that WE DO NOT have all the facts as to what happened. These cops were pissed. It just didn't happen and they roll up because of a barbie doll being stolen. That's an awfully fast response time.

Then I actually looked at the report, eye witness testimony, etc...

1 - They stole multiple things from the store.
            2 - They looked right at the cop and something was dropped from the car.
            3 - They got out of the parking lot fast even though a cop or maybe more than one were telling them to stop.
            4 - They dumped the stolen merch (most of it petty) out of the car in or near the parking lot.
            5 - They dropped off an occupant of the car right down the street so she could get out of there fast (3 warrants for her arrest). They got her anyway.
            6 - They attempted to lose police in an apartment complex.
            7 - Cops show up and give them commands. They ignore... **** at this point can get real nasty.
            8 - Driver had a suspended license.

Ya'll keep telling yourself **** is racist though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              You jumped too soon. They evaded police and broke the law multiple times... they caught them at the complex. There were multiple reasons why they fled the scene.
              Maybe I did man I reacted based on the video I saw, but even so... the person has a child in her arms what’s the need to point the gun with the child there? That part pissed me off

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Maybe I did man I reacted based on the video I saw, but even so... the person has a child in her arms what’s the need to point the gun with the child there? That part pissed me off
                Maybe everyone should have a child when they evade police? That way cops can't shoot?

Cops wouldn't shoot the kid man. It's HER fault she got the gun drawn on her. It's HER fault that kid is in the way.

Comment

I'm not buying all that craziness is due to a child shoplifter. It would be nice to see the whole escapade

Still, it only should have taken one ''GET THE FU CK OUT OF THE CAR !!!!''

Comment

Mother Who Uses Child in Shoplifting Caper Unfit to Work With Children
                    https://pnlawyers.com/mother-who-use...on-law-update/

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      My buddy got owned on a debate about this earlier today. He wasn't happy. He said this is horrible and should never happen. I agreed the cops were really pissed and very mean.

I asked him for the video of the 10 minutes before the video started recording.

No response...

I asked him about the priors of anyone in the car (especially the one that was registered).

No response...

The conclusion is that WE DO NOT have all the facts as to what happened. These cops were pissed. It just didn't happen and they roll up because of a barbie doll being stolen. That's an awfully fast response time.

Then I actually looked at the report, eye witness testimony, etc...

1 - They stole multiple things from the store.
                      2 - They looked right at the cop and something was dropped from the car.
                      3 - They got out of the parking lot fast even though a cop or maybe more than one were telling them to stop.
                      4 - They dumped the stolen merch (most of it petty) out of the car in or near the parking lot.
                      5 - They dropped off an occupant of the car right down the street so she could get out of there fast (3 warrants for her arrest). They got her anyway.
                      6 - They attempted to lose police in an apartment complex.
                      7 - Cops show up and give them commands. They ignore... **** at this point can get real nasty.
                      8 - Driver had a suspended license.

Ya'll keep telling yourself **** is racist though.
                      Dang, mayne.......

Comment

Working...
                      X