Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez 4 or Pacquiao-Sangsurat? Which knockout is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    He came in overweight. No discipline.
    You're trolling

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
      IMO Marquez didnt prove that he was the better fighter...More they figured how to KO him after 3 fights.

Better fighter THAT NIGHT.. Yes
      Marquez had been beating up Pac in 3 fights. He just can't get the decisions. He abandoned everything in the 4th fight and relied upon his power and his right hand which somehow keeps on landing at Pac's face. His sacrifice paved a way and he got the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
        You're trolling
        How am I trolling? He did come in overweight. What’s so funny about that?

Comment

How am I trolling? He did come in overweight. What’s so funny about that?
          Yeah, he came overweight. He kept fighting at the weight he didn't belong anymore. That was his skinny boyish weight. He had outgrown the weight. Imagine Teofimo Lopez staying @ 135 until end of 2020. You should know where I am getting in here.

Anyone who says Pac has no discipline in boxing training is considered trolling already.

Comment

Yeah, he came overweight. He kept fighting at the weight he didn't belong anymore. That was his skinny boyish weight. He had outgrown the weight. Imagine Teofimo Lopez staying @ 135 until end of 2020. You should know where I am getting in here.

Anyone who says Pac has no discipline in boxing training is considered trolling already.
            Always an excuse for Pacquiao socks, Shoulder, “skinny boyish weight”. Stop trolling.

Comment

Always an excuse for Pacquiao socks, Shoulder, “skinny boyish weight”. Stop trolling.
              You just created this thread just to cast out some $hitty hate in here? LMAO

When did I start talking about socks and shoulders? Please quote me in there

That weight is not an excuse. Weight killed Pac. Singsurat was a bum that didn't even last 1 round against Arce.

Pac jumped up 3 weight classes right after that weight-drain loss.

Can you imagine Teofimo Lopez going up to 154 right after his last fight @ 135?

Can you imagine Spence going up to 168 right after his last fight @ 147?

That should tell you something that Pac didn't belong at that weight and he was fighting as a malnourished kid when he was fighting at that weight.

Anyways done with you. It's pretty obvious this is an agenda-driven thread.

Comment

You just created this thread just to cast out some $hitty hate in here? LMAO

When did I start talking about socks and shoulders? Please quote me in there

That weight is not an excuse. Weight killed Pac. Singsurat was a bum that didn't even last 1 round against Arce.

Pac jumped up 3 weight classes right after that weight-drain loss.

Can you imagine Teofimo Lopez going up to 154 right after his last fight @ 135?

Can you imagine Spence going up to 168 right after his last fight @ 147?

That should tell you something that Pac didn't belong at that weight and he was fighting as a malnourished kid when he was fighting at that weight.

Anyways done with you. It's pretty obvious this is an agenda-driven thread.
                You didn’t have to comment on my thread. You’re the first to get emotional about it.

Comment

Working...
                X