Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic video of Mayweather telling Maidana's team you're not wearing those gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't Chino use Cleto Reyes?

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      LOL at Floyd and Ellerbe doing that while Elvis Grant was behind them.
      Elvis Grant also makes gloves with horsehair padding.
      Rival makes Guerrero fight gloves that have horse hair padding and they're one of the most popular fight gloves now.
      I’m fairly sure every big name glove maker makes a horsehair punchers glove. And I’m dying to try out those Guerrero gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
        You sound hurt. Those were the same gloves maidana and countless other boxers use. I doubt maidana or his camp tampered with them.
        If anything the commission letting canelo use his own brand of gloves was pretty shady
        Lol nah I was laughing when he pull out his A card. And that was that. Canelo’s gloves were also not allowed, it was he used it in his last fight after they had made better modification to it. You cannot be making custom gloves with less padding.... This has nothing to do with Team Maidana tampering with the gloves, most people that have never laced them up can’t really tell to be honest.

Comment

I was pretty open minded about Floyd and the accusations of 'shaving the dice' and cherry picking etc.

Until this happened...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Why didn't Chino use Cleto Reyes?
            Robert Garcia tried to grab one pair that was already approved for the undercard.
            Ellerbe and Floyd said NOOOOO on those too.
            Robert was ok with stock red Reyes gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              I see something wrong when you do that THEN pay him over a million dollars to wear the glove of your choice.

That means, you cried wolf .

When the commish approves the gloves, take it with them.
              You should be happy Maidana got paid extra money, he obviously needs it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Lol nah I was laughing when he pull out his A card. And that was that. Canelo’s gloves were also not allowed, it was he used it in his last fight after they had made better modification to it. You cannot be making custom gloves with less padding.... This has nothing to do with Team Maidana tampering with the gloves, most people that have never laced them up can’t really tell to be honest.
                Canelo's gloves were not allowed because one of their gloves became torn during a fight .

Comment

Working...
                X