Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vows: This Will Be Manny Pacquaio's Last Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Pacquiao.

His first significant fight since Mayweather back in May of 2015.

Comment

Not if he has bills to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        Like typical PBC fighter talking big when fighting 40 year old fighter pass his prime . Wilder don’t want to fight A.J he wants to fight 45 year old Ortiz not once but twice ��
        Did you have a problem with AJ fighting Wlad Klitschko, who is actually older than Ortiz?

Comment

Dont hold your breath Keith “Once Upon A Time” Thurman. Two years ago Keith maybe, but you almost took an L to Josesito last fight. I believe Manny would stop Josesito. I know style makes fights but something is off with this Keith Thurman.

Comment

you better put him to sleep and do it soon...if not, you're getting turned all night by a 40yr old senator

Comment

Another tuneup for One Time.

Let's hope he fights Spence next.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                you better put him to sleep and do it soon...if not, you're getting turned all night by a 40yr old senator
                Lol pacman aint turning anyone, thurman is the one who still has his legs he will confuse manny, this man can crack and is no joke

Comment

all manny has to do is watch round 7 of the josesito fight and carefully graft a game plan based on that, Manny is better than josesito and if josesito can beat up Thurman in that round Manny can actually finish him but still I have Thurman winning by ud

Comment

I can see a draw in this fight if there is no (T)KO. Judges been real shaky about picking a clear winner.

Comment

Would be ironic & really hilarious😂 if Keith Thurman loses & it ends up being his last fight😂

Comment

Working...
                      X