Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder proving that skills dont matter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall act like he fight like Brandon Rios or something. Wilder don't get hit that much and sets up that right hand good. If he had "zero" skills he wudnt have got this far

Comment

Sometimes all you need, heart and will.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Wilder's usual round one punch output. Strikes me that he doesn't usually come out as active as he did.

Breazeale needed to make him go backwards. But Wilder came out active and was on the front foot. Breazeale never got a chance to move forward - if he had got the chance then he's got it in him to give anyone some problems.

The knockout was amazing, but even beyond that Wilder fought a smart fight. He controlled it before he ended it - that's showing boxing skill.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          You must have missed his fight with tyson Fury

LOL
          Fury shat his oversized pants from the rematch.. He knows he was lucky to survive the count and he knows Wilder will KO him next time

Comment

Lets get real, the only next fight from Wilder that interests me right now is Joshua.

No Ortiz, no Fury. Ortiz was already stopped and Fury was a few seconds away from a KO loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Then why did Fury get dropped twice and almost got blasted to the moon.
              Lmao. Is that your comeback on Fury's schooling of Wilder?

Comment

I am disappointed that no body was caught.

Comment

Huh?

Hell nah. But power has always added variance to guys with skills. And its the most variance at HW. Make no mistake if Wilder was a MW he wouldn't be top 3 cuz power isn't THAT much of an equaliser at 160. The higher in weight you go the higher variance power brings, the lower in weight you go the less power is bringing variance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Are we living in an era where power and atleticism trump skill. I mean look at Wilder. He should not be this successful
                    Safe to assume this is another British casual.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                      Fury shat his oversized pants from the rematch.. He knows he was lucky to survive the count and he knows Wilder will KO him next time
                      hahahaha wilder was so out boxed by a fat guy coming off a two year coke binge.

In shape fury does it with ease, next time. They will both make more money by waiting

Comment

Working...
                      X