Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte: I Knocked Fury Down Multiple Times Sparring.. Will Fight Wilder If Fury Bails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    unless you can show me where im saying these things that makes you a liar .

Read the last reply again you dope !
    joyce deserves nothing as he has done nothing...is he even ranked top 20 by any sanctioning body?

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      what belts has ortiz got?
      Hold everyone to the same standard dramashow. No more, no less.

Comment

I view it as 50/50 slight edge to Ortiz only bc Joyce has very fights and is open more .

Joyce could certainly win ,id like to see it but looking at Ortiz resume suggests hes not planning sticking around long and at 48 .
        fair enough, i think joyce beats him already. too young, too strong, too good. and for all of the talk of ortiz's great skills, joe did way better in the amateurs than ortiz did.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          joyce deserves nothing as he has done nothing...is he even ranked top 20 by any sanctioning body?
          I dont care what Joyce deserves ...

Is he or isnt he a betting favorite over everyone Ortiz fought outside Wilder ?

Yes or No

Comment

was dave allen? martz? razvan? bum scott? They better than joe joyce, an olympic silver medalist whos been knocking out everyone in the pros?

Comment

I dont care what Joyce deserves ...

Is he or isnt he a betting favorite over everyone Ortiz fought outside Wilder ?

Yes or No

No!!!! why would he be??? who the hell has he fought?

Comment

was dave allen? martz? razvan? bum scott? They better than joe joyce, an olympic silver medalist whos been knocking out everyone in the pros?
                He has had 5 fights against nobodies!!! you slam Wilder who has knocked out all hi 39 opponents but try to praise a guy with 5 fights?? wtf?

Comment

fair enough, i think joyce beats him already. too young, too strong, too good. and for all of the talk of ortiz's great skills, joe did way better in the amateurs than ortiz did.
                  I like Ortiz skills ,however combining attributes , punch output , power , stamina , durability gives Joyce the edge overall .

Joyce has that weird unpredictability even though he stands in front .

Arrording to the forum hes slow and cant fight ,hell thick headed Plunger claiming he doesnt even have power ? lol

But he keeps winning , i guess following the Olympics ( he was robbed ) its all luck ?

Comment

No!!!! why would he be??? who the hell has he fought?
                    So you put money on Jennings against Joyce correct ? The guy who just squeeked by Dimentrenko ? How about Martz as well ?

Comment

I like Ortiz skills ,however combining attributes , punch output , power , stamina , durability gives Joyce the edge overall .

Joyce has that weird unpredictability even though he stands in front .

Arrording to the forum hes slow and cant fight ,hell thick headed Plunger claiming he doesnt even have power ? lol

But he keeps winning , i guess following the Olympics ( he was robbed ) its all luck ?
                      well most the forum dont have a clue about boxing so i take their opinion with a pinch of salt mate

Comment

Working...
                      X