Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Wilder Will Knock Fury Out in Three Rounds or Less!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    None of those guys are on the same level as Fury.
    that is debatable as the only notable fighter that Fury has beaten is Klitschko. Ability and comfort to fight a certain style doesn't change based on opponent. Only how effective that ability will be vs a high level opponent. The same logic you use to rate Fury high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      that is debatable as the only notable fighter that Fury has beaten is Klitschko. Ability and comfort to fight a certain style doesn't change based on opponent. Only how effective that ability will be vs a high level opponent. The same logic you use to rate Fury high.
      And he did it 12-0. And it’s five times the win of any win either AJ or Wilder has.

It’s not debatable and saying it is really takes us down to a level that’s just stupid.

Ortiz is on - high level, no one else.

Comment

And he did it 12-0. And it’s five times the win of any win either AJ or Wilder has.

It’s not debatable and saying it is really takes us down to a level that’s just stupid.

Ortiz is on - high level, no one else.
        12-0? Wow! Please tell me you don't believe that. If you do, there is no more discussion to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          12-0? Wow! Please tell me you don't believe that. If you do, there is no more discussion to be had.
          I think I scored the fight 10-2, but the 2 rounds Wlad got were just because they were kinda meh and he was champ.

Show me the rounds Wlad won. Show me what he did in any round to win a round.

Comment

People need to chill and let Fury cash-out here, after 10 yrs in the sports Wilder finally gets his high-profile fight

Comment

I think I scored the fight 10-2, but the 2 rounds Wlad got were just because they were kinda meh and he was champ.

Show me the rounds Wlad won. Show me what he did in any round to win a round.
              It was one of the worst championships fights in history.

Comment

Bellew said there's no possible way the fight happens last week.

Comment

Working...
                X