No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    It's a double edged sword but man, you look at the Cleveland team and tell me they are worth playing for.

I think LeBron should set them down and talk to them first to see what their plans are. If that isn't to compete, at least make a formal agreement to sign-and-trade. So Cleveland at least gets something out of it.

I'm not LeBron fan either. Go back a couple tens of pages and you'll see me against Roman Reigns nuthuggery on Lebron.
    Absolutely they’re worth playing for....

LEBRON FKING PICKED THE TEAM!!!!

He’s to fking blame for switching the entire roster over mid season because he panics. Then he wears a cast after he got swept.

Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Lebron may be the most "gifted" player in the NBA, but being the best player isn't about individual stats; it's about winning the game. That's why I prefer a player like Curry over Lebron; he's talented AND knows how to share responsibilities in order to win.
      You know... its so much easier to share responsability when your teammates are Draymond, Klay and now KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        It's a double edged sword but man, you look at the Cleveland team and tell me they are worth playing for.

I think LeBron should set them down and talk to them first to see what their plans are. If that isn't to compete, at least make a formal agreement to sign-and-trade. So Cleveland at least gets something out of it.

I'm not LeBron fan either. Go back a couple tens of pages and you'll see me against Roman Reigns nuthuggery on Lebron.
        The Cavs want to compete but they cant.

Not after royally screwing the Kyrie trade. They are left without any high end assets.

LeBron can stay in Cleveland put up numbers or he can look to join a contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          That's pretty pathetic and the 76ers have a MUCH better team than the Lakers. LeBron going to the same conference and division as the team that keeps kicking his ass makes no sense...unless it's about lifestyle and he doesn't care about winning
          I dont understand... are you saying he should be scared of them and avoid them if he can?

Comment

• Might just be me but I think Curry got robbed of the finals MVP.

I was sure it was his time this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              You know... its so much easier to share responsability when your teammates are Draymond, Klay and now KD.
              Uncle Drew and Kevin Love are among the best

Comment

Uncle Drew and Kevin Love are among the best

Lebron did share with Kyrie. Just like he shared with Wade when Wade was healthy.

Check the usage rate when they were together. Kyrie actually had a higher usage rate their last year together.

Kevin Love amongst the best?... Meh... it comes and goes with him.

Comment

Might just be me but I think Curry got robbed of the finals MVP.

I was sure it was his time this year.
                  I felt that Curry deserved it, too, but it might be for the best that Durant gets it; Durant came to GS for success, and those accolades are giving him what he wants. It helps keep the team together. Plus, Curry will likely just push himself even further, which will only make him better. I don't think their egos are too big of an issue, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Lebron did share with Kyrie. Just like he shared with Wade when Wade was healthy.

Check the usage rate when they were together. Kyrie actually had a higher usage rate their last year together.

Kevin Love amongst the best?... Meh... it comes and goes with him.
                    He could've allowed Kyrie to be his equal, which he pretty much is; Kyrie may not have the stats Lebron has, but he's almost unguardable. That unpredictability makes him more of a threat to teams than Lebron.

Comment

He could've allowed Kyrie to be his equal, which he pretty much is; Kyrie may not have the stats Lebron has, but he's almost unguardable. That unpredictability makes him more of a threat to teams than Lebron.
                      I see you are repping your ancestor.

Comment

Working...
                      X