Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHINA: Cows skinned alive for leather have their limbs cut off to prevent movement!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not going to say fuukk China bc my girl is Taiwanese but it is true that chinese eat anything that moves. Fukin dirty and rude people in general.

Cantons and mainland china are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      The Chinese have like no feels towards animals.
      Is that in all of China or just those dirt poor jungle areas?

Like, are there places in China where people love and adore animals just as much as Americans do? Keep them as pets, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Is that in all of China or just those dirt poor jungle areas?

Like, are there places in China where people love and adore animals just as much as Americans do? Keep them as pets, etc?
        Seems like most Chinese just plain don't give a fck about animals. They are the worst when it comes to human interaction as well

Comment

That's put me right off my beef chow mien

Comment

And to think I was going to go vegan... that looks delish...

Comment

Chinese ppl are ****ing callous autistic ****s, no empathy for human or animal life, pure savages, why can't they just kill the ****ing animal before skinning it?

Something is missing with that race.

Comment

Just want to say. **** China

Comment

They're a different breed the chinese. Anybody that's had the misfortune of eating near them knows that it's an experience you wouldn't wish to repeat.
                  Even the wealthy, educated chinese think nothing of picking their nose with their finger in public & spitting, coughing phlegm anywhere...at a dinner table, on a train...even in religious temples and historical artifacts
                  Their attitude towards animals should receive far more press than it does..therfore they've money & power & a lot of sway in the West

Comment

Working...
                  X