Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite punch or combo?

My Jab.....

Whats your favorite punch or combo?

Me personally I love a left hook to the head followed by an uppercut to the mid section then an overhand right to the head.

Comment

i like a left uppercut to the head followed by a right cross

or feint then right hand lead stepfoward with ur back foot so ur in soutpaw to get sick leverage on a livershot and maybe a headbutt in there somewere

and u cant go wrong with sliping a jab and coming over the top with a right or weaving a hook and comming up withur own left hook

ive also always love tysons hook to the body and uppercut to the head

my fav single punch is probably lead left hook or uppercut

Comment

double jab..upper jab...str8....ahhhh and watch em go to sleep

Comment

My favorite

right hook to the body, left hook to the head.

Comment

jab to the head, jab to the body, left hook, pivot with earmuff guard ready to attack the body

Comment

feint the jab go straight into a left hook right cross left uppercut works a treat everytime

Comment

I hate finishing a combo with a uppercut your very vulnerable for a counter, u should add a left hook after the left uppercut and a pivot

Comment

My favourite punch is left hook to the midsection, 2nd is the jab for its speed and usefulness, 3rd's the left hook for speed and power and 4th is the right hook just because of the power.

My favourite combo is the 1-2-left hook to midsection.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    i like a left uppercut to the head followed by a right cross

or feint then right hand lead stepfoward with ur back foot so ur in soutpaw to get sick leverage on a livershot and maybe a headbutt in there somewere

and u cant go wrong with sliping a jab and coming over the top with a right or weaving a hook and comming up withur own left hook

ive also always love tysons hook to the body and uppercut to the head

my fav single punch is probably lead left hook or uppercut

That is pretty much identical to what I was going to put, green K!

Comment

Working...
                    X