Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    How did you guys score that fight btw?
    I thought Bika won
    Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I thought Bika won
      Lmfao
      Yeah it was a really good fight actually...most people who actually watched it scored it very close

Comment

Yeah it was a really good fight actually...most people who actually watched it scored it very close
        I was kidding
        Never was high for Bika
        Solid guy who would make you work for the W but not the greatest or most exciting fighter
        Decent I’d say
        You still going at it with about ?
        What a feud lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          I was kidding
          Never was high for Bika
          Solid guy who would make you work for the W but not the greatest or most exciting fighter
          Decent I’d say
          You still going at it with about ?
          What a feud lol
          Yeah I don't disagree about Bika really...well I do think he was a really tough fighter and was a bit underrated, and I like/respect guys like that...but boxing wise he was B lever or so...no shame in that either though.

Lol...hey man he and I agree on some things I think actually...but yeah not everything...I don't mind hearing different opinions than mine, in fact I like the debate sometimes...he seems to take stuff a little too personal on here so he struggles to really have a good debate...but I have nothing against him really...hard to take this site too seriously.

Comment

Yeah I don't disagree about Bika really...well I do think he was a really tough fighter and was a bit underrated, and I like/respect guys like that...but boxing wise he was B lever or so...no shame in that either though.

Lol...hey man he and I agree on some things I think actually...but yeah not everything...I don't mind hearing different opinions than mine, in fact I like the debate sometimes...he seems to take stuff a little too personal on here so he struggles to really have a good debate...but I have nothing against him really...hard to take this site too seriously.

Hey man , this is what you get when you put a bunch of stubborn men together
            Sometimes we’re worst than women

Bika was a solid fighter who made you work
            But in today’s world of boxing he’d give a lot of people problems and probably be a champion
            Hard worker , take two to give you one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              No its not, “Clean Effective Punches.” This is the pros. Larry Holmes didn’t just throw a beautiful jab, he also threw power punches and landed. Again, judges ain’t interested exclusively on the amateur point system for tag you’re it... they are interested in the EFFECTIVE punches that hurt the other. That’s why Trella and Byrd thought GGG’s go to jab only was gay.
              A punch isn't counted unless it's clean. Judges are supposed to count punches landed first and foremost. Then they give consideration to the effectiveness of the punches. For example if one fighter neglected to use his jab and primarily lands hooks etc but can't noticably hurt stagger or discourage his opponent, flush him out of the center of the ring and gets outlanded in almost every round then his punching wasn't very effective. Don't you agree??

Comment

More lies...I said GGG has faced about 20 or so solid pros...which is true...and that is basically in line with any other fighter ever...that's what most guys have...about 20 real fights...just is what it is...if people want to argue semantics there, that's fine, call it how you see it.

Yeah Ward fought Bika and Barrera very very close...but he was the American and the A-side fighting in Karaganda Kazahkstan, sorry Oakland California...so he got really wide cards in those fights.

If Bika or Barrera (or any Cuban really) was from the US, they would have much better records and a much better legacy...if Ward was from another country no one would really know who he was...he just wasn't that good of a boxer...just is what it is.

you said this, you utter muppet.....

----------------------------

thinks that Golovkin has faced more quality opposition than almost any other fighter in history.....
                Originally posted by Boxing1013
                never had a slip up against quality opposition, and he faced probably more of them than almost any other fighter in history...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=824905

thinks that Andre Ward is no better than Bika Barrera and Miranda
                Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                I just never really saw the skills from him..... if he was born in a different country I don't think he would have been looked at much differently than Bika Barrera or Miranda etc.....
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2#post19903762

I just copied them from your list

do you want me to post the rest of your dribbley nonsense, so that punters can see how "unbiased" you REALLY are?

Comment

Literally everything you are saying is refuted by a notable judge...and he says that basically every judge he knows, scores fights the same way:

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...ow-score-fight

Defense: Defense is important because it helps a boxer set up his offense. Most judges that I have spoken to do not give credit for defense alone. If a boxer has a good defense, it means that he is not being hit with punches. But let's remember the purpose of the sport: to land punches on your opponent.

If Boxer A throws 10 punches in a round, but lands none of them, and Boxer B lands zero and throws zero, you still have an even round with no punches landing. You don't want to create a disincentive for a boxer to land punches if he thinks he's going to be penalized for missing.

fcuk you're a moron

FACT: the guy who wrote that article... used his knowledge/insight to judge Canelo the winner in the Golovkin rematch

what don't you get about that... you absolute fool ?

you are attempting to twist the words of a professional who thinks that Canelo won... BASED ON THE CRITERIA IN YOUR POST !!

you are literally proving that Canelo won by quoting Weisfeld

you are one dumb son of a bltch LMAO

Comment

ward is like bika? noone actually wrote that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                      So his best win is an undersized, past prime, war torn, old fighter in cotto? Lmfao margarito, pac, floyd and trout beat cotto way better than ginger did
                      Trout??? Wasn’t he the guy that got a bloody mouth and Bambi-legged a couple of times??? Knew the score and said fuk that!!! I’m gonna continue to punt on fourth down when I’m down by 20 points lol.

Instead of trying to WIN he said NOPE! I’m good with losing and blaming the judges.... No Heart Trout

Comment

Working...
                      X