Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least 7 people shot in Chicago park; 1 killed, 3 others wounded in separate shooti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    look you are still here talking race....thats your entire focus
    So are you Larry. You’ve started plenty of race discussions yourself. Most of my topics and posts are NOT race related, but you only seem drawn to the race ones.

Comment

The difference is that’s gang related no one innocent was shot cause some white guy went terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        The difference is that’s gang related no one innocent was shot cause some white guy went terrorist.
        Not quite. Many of the victims of inner city violence are also innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I never said they didnt, but why try to bring that up to deflect from the recent mass shootings?? those people did nothing to deserve to get gunned down..they were not gang bangers or drug dealers..just people minding their business...I dont get why you feel the need to try to deflect just because the shooter was white...ignorance comes in all races and genders
          I don't think they are deflecting, but more of a defense mechanism to what they feel as unbiased coverage.

For example, how long was the Iranian shooter that mass murdered a lot of people at Youtube headquarters last year? It was gone the next day, barely any coverage. But when a white guy does it, boy it goes on for weeks with the coverage.

No one on here has defended the mass killings, but have criticized the coverage of it because there's an underlying bias to it.
          No one is defending the

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Not quite. Many of the victims of inner city violence are also innocent.
            You're reaching someone getting caught in a crossfire is not the same as trying to kill as many random people as possible

Why do you feel the need to defend these neo nazis?

Comment

Working...
            X