Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a hard time believing MJP and Tyson Fury aren't romantically involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a hard time believing MJP and Tyson Fury aren't romantically involved

She always does intimate interviews when he is alone in his bedroom nobody else just her and him and her camera.

MJP is probably the hottest of the female reporters, she is smart, funny, pretty and loves boxing, I know she was trying hard to get it on with Eddie Hearn when they first met in Carson early in her youtube career years ago. Hearn is married and a nice guy he helped her out by telling her she could get more notice in the UK boxing scene and that helped her gain views and she is always hanging around in Europe with the Gypsy boxers Billy Joe and Tyson fury.

I was watching this video and dam MJP is hard to resist, Im having a hard time to believe they never at least french kissed once or got it on.

Time stamped it he is staring at her like he wants to kiss her and then moves a hair from her face and she lets him, they are in his room nobody else just them two

Last edited by hectari; 05-13-2019, 04:26 PM.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they were. As far as I am concerned she could be one of his side pieces. He has even admitted to cheating on his wife in the past so what will prevent him from doing it now? Besides, the two have a lot of chemistry together; They are both Leos.

Comment

She's a dog covered in makeup.

What's wrong with you?

Comment

I don’t think so I heard all them gypsies are goat f@ckers

Comment

WTF?! How desperate are you nerds? She's hideous, caked in make-up and sounds like a Hyena when she laughs. Fúcking losers with no standards.

Comment

She needs to interview Pulev

Comment

I bet she's got a growler like a gutted rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they were. As far as I am concerned she could be one of his side pieces. He has even admitted to cheating on his wife in the past so what will prevent him from doing it now? Besides, the two have a lot of chemistry together; They are both Leos.
                MJP has that quality to her though she comes off very classy in public, well spoken, but she really puts herself around a lot of men even staying with Brook and Saunders on the Canary Islands during their training camp for a few days.

Its hard to read her she is 36 years old, never been married no kids but said she wants kids, so one would think she must be a decent woman, but you cant really know for sure, all I know is her and Tyson would make a good couple, she did try to flirt hard with Eddie Hearn the very first time they met she was laughing hard he advised her to try to cover boxing in England and she followed there so maybe he hit that too?

But she is always in Tyson Fury room alone with him

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  She needs to interview Pulev
                  It would turn into a ****o

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    It would turn into a ****o
                    That chick who interview pulev was a slut though she was unprofessional and grinding on some guys dick at the party lol

I cant stand when slutty chicks play victim its deceitful and evil if you are a whore be whore dont try to act innocent for cash

by the way check this chick out who interviews another man like this lol she is all in AJ's space

Comment

Working...
                    X