Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wilder have the hardest punch in P4P history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Shit, I get so tired of haters railing against Wilder's quality of opposition. He fought the fighters who was available to him at the time.

How many top prospects do you know who reside in the state of Alabama? He couldn't help that his fights weren't televised or didn't get the promotional push he needed to fight other prospects and was from a region of the country where there were not a lot of top boxers.

We can say the same thing about the Klitschko boys. They only fought those opponents who were available to them at the time in one of the weakest heavyweight eras ever. They couldn't help it and neither could Deontay Wilder.
    Speaking facts usually get ignored or people want to block you. Guess it's a crime to speak real spill his right hand is unmatched of all heavyweights right now probably a nice amount of the OGs as well. Just some tho not all

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      His power is exaggerated IMO, it's his complete commitment to getting the KO that's responsible for his record, an all or nothing approach. Still got decent power though.

People have KO'd Wilder opponents faster or KO'd ones that he couldn't like Duhaupas (Wilder TKO 11, Povetkin KO, 6).
      If you talking about Molina and Dehaupus fights it might be good to remember that those were tune up fights after an injury to his right hand that kept him out for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        He took 9 rounds to take down Spzilka.. A guy that has been down 3 times to Mike Molly.. A part time boxer.
        That was more to do with lack of skill than lack of power though.

He was missing Spilka all night long but the one ime he landed clean Spilka was sent into Orbit.

Same with the Fury fight. Power or lack thereof isn't the reason Fury wasn't knocked out, lack of skill is the reason.

Had Wilder been able to land at least 30 percent of his punches Fury would have been sent to Orbit too, he temporarily was sent out of the earth's atmosphere in the twelfth.

Comment

He punches ridiculously hard. Definitely harder than Tyson and Foreman. Of course he isn’t a better fighter than them but his right hand has unique power that I don’t think I’ve ever seen at heavyweight

Comment

I’d say no at this point. For that to be true he’d need to make a massive statement like knocking out someone like Vitali Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              If you talking about Molina and Dehaupus fights it might be good to remember that those were tune up fights after an injury to his right hand that kept him out for a long time.
              You saying he was holding back when his feet were coming off the ground when he was punching?

Comment

I think the way wilder commits to the punch is abnormal for pro boxers it’s like it’s all or nothing and he throws the kitchen sink with it and I believe if anybody over 200 lbs hit u flush with everything they have it should b lights out

Comment

He has the least cushion in his gloves
                  The highest growth hormone and test derivatives intake
                  And the lowest IQ which makes him overcommit on cab drivers

Comment

The two decent class heavies Wilder fought either took him late and keeled over through exhaustion and age or took him the distance. Nobody else was wolrd class, even Stiverne, when in shape, took him the distance. Wilders power is a story all on its own,grows each time its talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Shit, I get so tired of haters railing against Wilder's quality of opposition. He fought the fighters who was available to him at the time.

How many top prospects do you know who reside in the state of Alabama? He couldn't help that his fights weren't televised or didn't get the promotional push he needed to fight other prospects and was from a region of the country where there were not a lot of top boxers.

We can say the same thing about the Klitschko boys. They only fought those opponents who were available to them at the time in one of the weakest heavyweight eras ever. They couldn't help it and neither could Deontay Wilder.
                      Total lie. Wilder fought tterrible opposition.

Klitschkos did too, but they fought everyone in the top 10 and every other champion

Comment

Working...
                      X