Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    I'd like to congratulate BrometheusBob. for winning BoxingScene's POTY for 2017!....naturally, he is one of us, and I am very proud...

Make no mistake about it...not only does Team USA represent The Leaders of Professional Boxing, we also contain some of the greatest posters in Boxing Forum History...
    I imagine this is what the Bro-grammer's keyboard looks like. Every time BrometheusBob. needs to drop some truth bombs, it's just a keystroke away.

Of course, on his keyboard, old glory is a lot more faded from heavy use.

Comment

• We take it for granted. Its called "American Exceptionalism."

There are so many top-level athletes from the U.S., you can't support all of them (the same).

I back fighters from my home-state/home-region much more than any other random fighter from across the U.S.

For example, Deontay Wilder is a that HW from Alabama, Southerner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I imagine this is what the Bro-grammer's keyboard looks like. Every time BrometheusBob. needs to drop some truth bombs, it's just a keystroke away.

Of course, on his keyboard, old glory is a lot more faded from heavy use.

Yes!...I'm saving that pic.

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
        We take it for granted. Its called "American Exceptionalism."
        No doubt on both accounts!...we ARE exceptional and held to MUCH higher standards.

I can put it like this...some of our current B fighters would actually be considered "SUPERSTARS" if they were from other countries...like Danny Jacobs for example...

And on the flip side...look at Anthony Joshua...if he was American, he would be as "big" and get about as much hype as an All-State Tight End from Texas...

So my point is...being an above average sized fish in a miniscule pond is not that cool or impressive...

We literally have THOUSANDS of athletes in various sports who would be REVERED LIKE KINGS in some of those "per capita" challenged, postage stamp countries over there...

Period.

Comment

• America is a divided country, race and ethnicity is more important than national pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            I'm well aware that racism still exists...and that goes for EVERYWHERE, not just in America...so as divided as our country may APPEAR to be, we are definitely not conquered...we obviously do The Conquering.

Funny story...there's people out there who root for "Anyone But Black Americans"...can you believe that?...I call them ABBA fans...lol

Let me know if you want to make a difference and join...
            Problem is that I also heard America is owned by non americans....you cant even trust anyone anywhere anymore. The only thing I think can save us ALL is people using their heads to realize they are helping the corruption in this world & to stop it don't participate in the B.S. corruption....Love is the key....

Comment

• You know this our year again, right?....you know that, right?

We are THE PERENNIAL...REIGNING AND DEFENDING...ALL TIME GREATEST AND BEST, Boxing nation in the world...

Bow your heads and bend your knees, b*tches.

Comment

• Garbage fans act like they don't know.

Comment

• The US is not a nation. It is a multinational state. "American nationalism" always seems tongue in cheek because the nations existing under the US economic umbrella often have less in common with each other than they do with foreigners.

Best country to live in though.
                  Last edited by ////; 02-05-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• 80% of this forum doesn't like and accept this thread...they try to bury it...lol

"They", like the poster above with their bull****, are nothing but sore losers living in denial....jealous, sour...relating to and blindly picking their 2nd, 3rd tier fighters over better ones...

One Nation, under God, AND ABOVE ALL OTHER BOXING NATIONS.

It, AND WE, can not be denied...

Comment

• Hard to root for one fight a year fighters doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X