Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-09-2019, 09:15 PM #51
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12081 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,440,772.88
Total Points: 2,556,171.62
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaholic View Post
Im not a ****ing reporter and i cant ask him since im not in jail with him.
Since your interested in every small nonsensical detail you can assault someone and ask him when they lock you up
Bro, YOU are the one who said she was behind the attack.

All I'm asking is where you got the information. So you admit that you made it up yourself???
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:15 PM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,723.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Don't quote me then misrepresent my position.

I never said "he asked for it." All I am saying is that Claressa Shields wasn't the one who sucker punched Bashir so she doesn't deserve all your racist comments about ghetto trash etc.

This incident isn't an excuse for you Klansmen to come out of the closet with your hoods and robes and try to lynch her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Naw, it's more like the black boxing fans on the forum are insisting that people stick to the facts instead of rushing to crucify Shields instead of the actual sucker puncher.

They probably get sick of racists always trying to control the narrative.
A 76 year old man was viciously assaulted and in the hospital fighting for his life and this dumbass turns it into a race issue. Smfh

Um shoulder, the guy assaulted was also black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
If that were Floyd Sr., Uncle Roger or Nacho they’d all be calling for arrests and permanent bans.
They're so pathetic
Vodkaholic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:15 PM #53
Interim Champion

Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Bro, YOU are the one who said she was behind the attack.

All I'm asking is where you got the information. So you admit that you made it up yourself???
Your a ****ing moron.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:17 PM #54
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Your a ****ing moron.
Yet you just said it's a non-sensical detail regarding whether she ordered the attack.

If it's a non-sensical detail, why is that the main point of your thread?

Could it be that you're the fvvcking moron?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:26 PM #55
Interim Champion

Quote:
Yet you just said it's a non-sensical detail regarding whether she ordered the attack.

If it's a non-sensical detail, why is that the main point of your thread?

Could it be that you're the fvvcking moron?
Your the same as that shoulderroll moron. A defenseless man was assaulted from behind by claratchet shields brother under her orders and yet you morons turn this **** into a race issue.
Would you ask this many stupid questions if a white, hispanic, asian fighter did this?
Old 10-09-2019, 09:27 PM #56
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
her thugass sent her thug uncle to assault an old man
Quote:
Your right. I was wrong
It was her thug brother
Quote:
Ahh, it was her brother. I see.

So did she send her brother after the trainer?

...do you have the info where you found out she sent her brother?
Quote:
...your interested in every small nonsensical detail
So the question remains. What exactly did Claressa do?

Seems some of us are interested in facts, and some of us just pull shlt out of their ass. That would be you. I hope you learned something now.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:28 PM #57
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
under her orders
Proof?

No one made it about race, liar. It's about facts. I'm waiting for yours and you have pretty much backed down from providing them, which makes me think they don't exist.

Now where is the information that she ordered the attack, or is it a non-sensical detail, as you referred to it
Old 10-09-2019, 09:34 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,860.38
Total Points: 116,993.66

Quote:
Proof?

No one made it about race, liar. It's about facts. I'm waiting for yours and you have pretty much backed down from providing them, which makes me think they don't exist.

Now where is the information that she ordered the attack, or is it a non-sensical detail, as you referred to it
'Under her orders', sure, we can't say. But at first, Claressa definitely said it wasn't anyone from her team, or anyone associated with her, and now it turns out that it was her brother. So, that is quite suspect...
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:37 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
kilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond reputekilojay505 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 9,959.56

You guys have to understand the lgbt gang is very strong they will ALWAYS back one another up.
kilojay505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:38 PM #60
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
'Under her orders', sure, we can't say. But at first, Claressa definitely said it wasn't anyone from her team, or anyone associated with her, and now it turns out that it was her brother. So, that is quite suspect...
Sure, that is suspect. But I can't say whether she was aware of who did it at that time or not. Maybe she was well aware and trying to keep it on the hush, and perhaps she should be criticized for that. I have no problem with that. And certainly she should be punished if she directly played a part...

But there's a huge difference between her claiming her brother is not a part of her team, and her telling her brother to attack an old man.

Share This With Friends