No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Hahahahaha gotta love Deniro ****ting on ass face.

Robert Deniro for president!!!!!!

He’s a legend!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
      He’s a legend!!!!!
      Damn right

Comment

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
        He’s a legend!!!!!
        Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Damn right
        His rich and he hates trump whybis that?

Because his pedo arse time is almost up

Comment

• Is Trump even a Republican? Looks like hes dogging his own party now...

Comment

• As Democrats ramp up their impeachment efforts against President Trump, Fox News contributor Dan Bongino said the party is starting to panic at the possibility of being linked to illegal spying, as the Department of Justice inspector general prepares to release his report on the matter.

"It's never going to stop. I mean, the republic is dying a slow death," he said Monday on "Fox & Friends." "We're on life support here... They're panicking because the IG report's about to come out, which is about to expose a massive government spying operation against Donald Trump.

"Here's the key takeaway -- in collusion with foreign governments," Bongino continued. "That's why they're panicking. And they're panicking because... what the Obama administration did is 1,000 times worse than what they're alleging Donald Trump did."

The report from Inspector General Michael Horowitz, which focuses on government corruption and political overreach, is still being processed and a final release date has not yet been disclosed.

Comment

See, I saw DeNiro piping up and I lost a lot of respect for the guy, what the hell does this guy know about politics? The only things he is qualified to speak on are makeup and pretending

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                See, I saw DeNiro piping up and I lost a lot of respect for the guy, what the hell does this guy know about politics? The only things he is qualified to speak on are makeup and pretending
                If he can fix a cup of coffee, he's got AOC qualifications

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  If he can fix a cup of coffee, he's got AOC qualifications
                  lol, maybe he's over-qualified actually

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    Plus he's been mailing it in for the last twenty years. Making shyt movies that no one wants to see. Turned into a total hack. Hopefully he redeems himself a little with The Irishman. Actors really need to shut their mouths and stick to their profession. They are the least qualified to speak intelligently about politics or policies that affect the working class of America. DeNiro is pushing for a $400M studio to be built in Queens NY....priorities.

Comment

• Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X