Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo allowed to move around ring ala GGG-1 w/ Krusher? Or is it running?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    Nah because it wasn't okay or enough for Lara when he fought Canelo. Even though he was much more accurate, made Canelo miss a ton and had the more eye catching punches.
    Close fight. Nobody likes to mention the body work in catching elite Cuban footwork every round to match the same amount of left crosses. So the ring generalship was swing. But as expected, people won’t credit Canelo for that. The body is a portion of the game as equalled as the face in the point system. If Canelo didn’t land those body shots against an elite PRIME Cuban footwork then I’d give them that. We heard the same thing about GGG vs Canelo. Only jabs are credited in winning the fight despite everyone saying Canelo landed the better punches. To set yourself up for good punches, risking, is what judges measures, not conservative distance in only throwing a jab. That’s why there’s 3 judges.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      I remember all the comments from Mexican fans calling Abel a dumbass because Sanchez said on ESPN Deportes “if he stands still, to see if he can take the punches, give the fans what they want...”

But it’s perfectly normal for GGG to have thrown a thousand jabs with 70% of them missing as to not waste power punching stamina towards the late rounds. We know Team GGG we’re going to dupe the public because they were given benefit of doubt since many felt GGG was the protagonist
      How did you score the first Canelo vs GGG fight and the 2nd fight?

Comment

Close fight. Nobody likes to mention the body work in catching elite Cuban footwork every round to match the same amount of left crosses. So the ring generalship was swing. But as expected, people won’t credit Canelo for that. The body is a portion of the game as equalled as the face in the point system. If Canelo didn’t land those body shots against an elite PRIME Cuban footwork then I’d give them that. We heard the same thing about GGG vs Canelo. Only jabs are credited in winning the fight despite everyone saying Canelo landed the better punches. To set yourself up for good punches, risking, is what judges measures, not conservative distance in only throwing a jab. That’s why there’s 3 judges.
        But everybody did not say Canelo landed the better punches. You said that and you speak only for yourself. The majority thought the wrong guy won. A stiff jab to the face is a very important scoring blow. You should know that if you are half as smart as you pretend to be.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          But everybody did not say Canelo landed the better punches. You said that and you speak only for yourself. The majority thought the wrong guy won. A stiff jab to the face is a very important scoring blow. You should know that if you are half as smart as you pretend to be.
          That’s because you’re going off of writers with a laptop. Most industry elite boxers said Canelo landed the better punches, including boxers whom were ok with the draw. Most boxers aren’t going to favor Canelo just because, so we all know they weren’t impressed with GGG just using a jab

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            He may not have a choice because Kovalev at his best, keeps his opponents on the outside, by forcing them to fight off the back foot by walking them down with his telephone pole like jab.
            Can you point out any other fight besides the Yarde fight where Kovi had this immense jab
            Cause honestly his whole career was his power punches
            Never heard anything before about his jab before the Yarde fight

Comment

If the diva does a replay of Golovkin 1, I hope they tighten the ropes so Canelo can get some propulsion when he back pedals and bounces off the ropes from one side of the ring to the other. I think that would make it more fun to watch.

Comment

That’s because you’re going off of writers with a laptop. Most industry elite boxers said Canelo landed the better punches, including boxers whom were ok with the draw. Most boxers aren’t going to favor Canelo just because, so we all know they weren’t impressed with GGG just using a jab
                There you go again with that we all know stuff when there is no we, only you with your extreme love of Canelo and hate for GGG. Most viewers thought GGG won both fights by every poll I have seen. Trainers, boxers, boxing writers, the majority think GGG won both fights. It's in Vegas with bought and paid for judges that Canelo can't lose on the cards. That's why he only fights the hard opponents in Vegas. Where is he fighting Kovalev? Vegas of course. You still have not answered a very simple question. How did you score the two Canelo vs GGG fights. How about an answer to that simple question??????? You claim Canelo is so superior to GGG so tell me just how superior do you think he is. Are you afraid to answer such a simple question?

Comment

How did you score the Canelo GGG fights, hater boy????????? How about a straight answer to such a simple question.

Comment

Three judges bought and paid for by Oscar.

Comment

Depends on the fans. The same ones who will say Lara couldn't beat Canelo because he "ran all night" will applaud Canelo for being "slick and elusive"

Comment

Working...
                      X