Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Photos) man and woman black eyes after Shakur Stevenson brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people excusing this as a B-day? The incident says July 1st. Shakur's B-day is the 28th of June...

sugar coating such trying to excuse Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      That guy took about 8 clean shots from a 126lber and he looks like he was in a car crash.
      8 clean punches by an Olympian with his bare fist he's lucky he doesn't have brain damage let alone looks like he was in a car crash.

126 lbs or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Dude prolly said some racist shît and thought cuz he was with women that Shakur and his co would be cool with it and lie down!

This is what happens when you don’t check people often, they run into the wrong people to talk shît too and get beaten!

This will all blow over, Stevenson has The BobFather and J Primce in his corner, whatever them folks gonna get settled with is pocket change for both!

Now if Stevenson does this again, then they need to start having a handler or security guard with him for his own safety!

Woman or guys out there may look at him as an easy money grab cuz they’ll say he has a temper!

Wonder what SOG thinks and Crawford!?
        lol... right..racist stuff..

If people are excusing Stevenson and accomplice of doing something under the influence...assuming they were...how do you know they didn't holler at the females and the guy intervened with that game? It's most likely the girls weren't having it being harassed? Which probably explains why they fought back cause they were denied the poon? We'll never know because of the gag order in effect, but what we do know is:

$19.99 a month for DAZN and $99.99 for a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          lol... right..racist stuff..

If people are excusing Stevenson and accomplice of doing something under the influence...assuming they were...how do you know they didn't holler at the females and the guy intervened with that game? It's most likely the girls weren't having it being harassed? Which probably explains why they fought back cause they were denied the poon? We'll never know because of the gag order in effect, but what we do know is:

$19.99 a month for DAZN and $99.99 for a year!
          Nah we’ll know soon enough!

I know from experience a guy who’s with two women tend to think their hotshots and can say what they want cuz they feel empowered or that another guy wouldn’t talk back or fight a guy who’s with a couple of women!

Stevenson will be fine as long as this doesn’t become a trend!

DAZN is ok I was one of their original members so I don’t have to pay the 20 a month yet until around the Canelo fight!

I’m just hoping we start to see some competitive fights other than Canelo and the WBSS!

AJ need to just come to Showtime and stop letting Hearns do everything for him, isn’t he a grown aśś man!?

Comment

Hadn't seen the video. Really disgusted with Shakur and the other boxer guy.

Comment

one day those cheapshot guys are going to be taught a serious lesson

Comment

I don't care WTF was said...WALK AWAY! You have more to lose in this situation. Stevenson wasn't the worst part, the Grayton dude was completely out of control swinging on the one female that was clearly just trying to break things up. Now as for the other female that hit him FIRST...well I can't defender her because she did hit him first but regardless it should've and would've never gotten this bad by walking away

Comment

Is Shakur Mooslim?

Comment

She's all messed up, can't even see her face no more!

Comment

that's some low shit, hope these bottom feeders never fight again. **** them and they whole team.

Comment

Working...
                      X