No announcement yet.

Misconception that AJ is More Skilled Than Deontay LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misconception that AJ is More Skilled Than Deontay LMAO

AJ was getting boxed up by a geriatric Wlad with low activity of basic 1-2's.

it was absolutely pathetic. he won that fight by his few gorilla ambushes. that isn't skill. he went apechit.

I want to see him come at a real brotha with that bullchit. he gon get his pea-sized head blown right off by the Alabama rattlesnake.

AJ is more skilled than Deontay. False. He only proved he had more youth and athleticism than retirement Wlad.

Deontay has more punching power and he has a better gas tank.

Think again.

Wilder be begging ATGs in car parks to learn him how to jab. Skills though.

Comment

It really upsets you that Joshua is getting more attention than Wilder doesn't it?

Comment

I don't see a misconception. One is a proper boxer and the other is a windmill machine.

Comment

Wilder was getting outboxed by Washington 0-4 before he stopped in 5'th rounds... Boxing skills yeah... lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I don't see a misconception. One is a proper boxer and the other is a windmill machine.
            he throws windmills when he has his opponent hurt. I don't understand why u guys act like he just throws windmills the whole fight. both him and Joshua have room to improve but one isn't just way more skilled than the other

Comment

AJ atleast has basic boxing fundamentals. Wilder is so damn sloppy and clumsy. Was getting outboxed by a college football player.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Wilder was getting outboxed by Washington 0-4 before he stopped in 5'th rounds... Boxing skills yeah... lol
                he waited for Washington to tire then took him out, boxing is a 12 round fight, he was off to a slow start I agree but being outboxed is an overstatement.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  AJ was getting boxed up by a geriatric Wlad with low activity of basic 1-2's.

it was absolutely pathetic. he won that fight by his few gorilla ambushes. that isn't skill. he went apechit.

I want to see him come at a real brotha with that bullchit. he gon get his pea-sized head blown right off by the Alabama rattlesnake.

AJ is more skilled than Deontay. False. He only proved he had more youth and athleticism than retirement Wlad.

Deontay has more punching power and he has a better gas tank.

Think again.
                  Reported for trolling and inflammatory posting

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Reported for trolling and inflammatory posting
                    Gorilla ambushes lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X