Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Went to Prison for 20+ years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If You Went to Prison for 20+ years....

Would you abstain from sex? I think 20 years+ is a loooong time, and while I think for most straight stallions like myself, if it was like a 2, 3, or 5 year deal - no doubt you hold out. Get your #NOFAP on, and have some bomb secks when you get out, even if you have to pay a hooker like BigNuts .

But on the other hand, a real long time, like a real long time, I think it becomes much harder (no pun intended).

So do you just flat out do nothing but jerk the gherkin? Or do you do dudes, or let dudes do you? Do you keep it on the DL, or do you go all out and not GAF.

Thoughts?
    I'd get down, IDGAF, that's a long time and I have needs.
    19.23%
    I'd get down but on the DL.
    0.00%
    I wouldn't get with no man, but I would beat my meat like it owed me money.
    69.23%
    I would abstain completely, I don't even know how but I am not giving no other man no chance.
    11.54%

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Would you abstain from sex? I think 20 years+ is a loooong time, and while I think for most straight stallions like myself, if it was like a 2, 3, or 5 year deal - no doubt you hold out. Get your #NOFAP on, and have some bomb secks when you get out, even if you have to pay a hooker like BigNuts .

But on the other hand, a real long time, like a real long time, I think it becomes much harder (no pun intended).

So do you just flat out do nothing but jerk the gherkin? Or do you do dudes, or let dudes do you? Do you keep it on the DL, or do you go all out and not GAF.

Thoughts?
    wtf? a man canst last 2-5 years without at least busting a nut whether by fapping or other means.

i'd be fapping non stop whenever i get the urge. they do allow u to have magazines in there most likely.

and if ur asking if i'd bang a dude, hell to the naw.

Comment

Fuq the mattress

Comment

Because mattress sounds close to misstress

Comment

But its still a mattress

Comment

:-[

Comment

I'd kill myself before sentencing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  For real. I'll kill myself

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    For real. I'll kill myself

Nah guys, that's a cop out lol.

let's just said you got in there, however it may be. Maybe you got done dirty like in the Prison Break show, whatever. But your in. You have to assume you are there serving the sentence.

Comment

Working...
                    X