• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dangerous is this? (video)

It seems pretty dangerous to me.

Fighting in the steet?

What could go wrong?

Comment

youtube these 2 street fights, us as boxing fans will def def enjoy it.. theres a certain level of technicality and heart that jorge is fighting with

1) ray vs jorge street fight
      2) ray vs jorge rematch street fight

Comment

I got Hamed in that one by UD. But what did that have to do with Palestine?

Comment

Black dude seems to be taking it easy on the other dude... They ARE fighting on pavement... Guy fighting with skinny jeans and red hat looks like a tool...

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
            Black dude seems to be taking it easy on the other dude... They ARE fighting on pavement... Guy fighting with skinny jeans and red hat looks like a tool...
            Yeah he does but he dropped that black dude pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              Lol I was thinking the same thing. That first guy reminded of chop chop.

Comment

It's perfectly safe boxing on the pavement and taking punches to the face is healthy for you. I'm a doctor and you cannot refute my arguments.

/Thread

Comment

The black dude used to be a pro boxer

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    The black dude used to be a pro boxer
                    I was surprised when I heard him say that

He didn't throw any jabs, was loading up from way outside and left his chin wide open. He even got dropped

And he hit Khan with a cheap shot. I don't think a real pro would do that in a exhibition

Comment

Working...
                    X