Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even IF the fight finally gets made, it will feel like Danny was forced into it...he will forever be tainted by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Eric Gomez on Twitter said the fight might be done in a couple of days. But how many times have we heard this? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I'm so lumping sick of hearing that.
      Lol you think? That's been the story since May 19th.

"The fight is done."
      "The fight is almost done."
      "We're working very hard and we expect it to be finalized very soon."

Blah blah

Comment

• Ok serious question. .since this fight is not happening, and Broner is out the question ( this is boxing after all, where the fights that make the most sense rarely get made), who would be a fitting opponent for the "new pacquiao"?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Lol you think? That's been the story since May 19th.

"The fight is done."
          "The fight is almost done."
          "We're working very hard and we expect it to be finalized very soon."

Blah blah

This is the third "couple of days" deadline. We've been through 2 separate "in the next week" deadlines.

People wonder why we're impatient, it's because we've been told over and over that the fight is about to be made and each of these deadlines pass to reveal yet another deadline.

If Matthysse's camp hadn't said the fight was confirmed, I'd be really angry. Since they said that, I'm assuming the fight is pretty much made and they weren't supposed to say anything yet.

Comment

• New tweet:

N.Hugo Basilotta ‏@nhbasilotta 4min

Contursi hablo con el Chino y desecho propuesta Al Haymon. el Chino quiere titulo 147 con Broner y si este no quiere, con Thurman, o Berto

It seems that Chino said no to Haymon. He wants to fight for the WW title, against Broner, Thurman or Berto. Props to Chino.

This tweets are real, this guy belongs to team Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
              New tweet:

N.Hugo Basilotta ‏@nhbasilotta 4min

Contursi hablo con el Chino y desecho propuesta Al Haymon. el Chino quiere titulo 147 con Broner y si este no quiere, con Thurman, o Berto

It seems that Chino said no to Haymon. He wants to fight for the WW title, against Broner, Thurman or Berto. Props to Chino.

This tweets are real, this guy belongs to team Maidana.
              That's what I'd expect. Matthysse and Maidana both seem to have a definitive fight in mind, and they don't want anything else. Especially not being pushed off on each other to protect anyone else.

Comment

• If there's a "perfect" time for Matthysse and Maidana to fight I think they would both agree. But at this time I think both of these guys wanna face who the should rightfully be facing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                  Danny going to silence all the haters once he stops Lucas
                  You have to fight someone in order to stop them in the ring.

Comment

• Garcia is ok. What I wanna know is where his daddy is because he's the one who like to talk s**t

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      It's a weekly thing on NSB.

In the past month you've had Floyd scared of Canelo, Cleverly will never fight Kovalev, Fury is ducking Haye and Garcia is running from Matthysse.

And when all the fights get signed, the same tards will be onto their next crusade.
                      thats funny

Comment

Working...
                      X