No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for. And Why. Sergio or Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez. I tend to go with flash in the ring, substance outside of it. He typifies it in so many ways.
    good post... War Maravilla!!!

Comment

Sergio (of course) he's taken boxing an made it an art form. Plus the way he was cheated out of his title by the Mexican organization so they could give it to Chavez just sucked.

Comment

Sergio because I think Chavez is a cheat and I don't like Roach

Comment

I root for Sergio because Chavez has an ugly style and does many things wrong.

Comment

Sergio. Why? Because he's Sergio.

Comment

Martinez..... because I like him more

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                I'm rooting for jr because he gets too much unwarranted hate, and i can't roll with that.
                Jr gets hate for being Jr. That's when you know you did something wrong.

Pacquaio-Kbros, fighters like those? A lot of the hate and dislike towards them is created because people can't stand their fans. '*******s-Klittards' etc.
                As for Chavez Jr? People actually can't stand HIM.

Right or wrong, it's a hole he dug himself. This is not even a Floyd Hole. Floyd made his own hole because it is his way of marketing and promotion. Chavez Jr dug a hole because he just like digging.

Comment

Junior, because i have already bet most of my points on him.
                  But nah, if he somehow manage to beat Sergio, no one can deny that the kid has a great future ahead of him.

Comment

I pick Jr, Sergia is fake and his getting ko on Sep. 15. Sergio said that Jr talked alot and he was the one who started the trash talking. Sergia is really jelous of Jr's popularity because he knows the fans don't embrace him like they do Jr.

Comment

I go with Sergio, I don't like Sergio, dont like his style and I dont consider top 5 P4P and I don't know if he is a top 10 or the best 160. but there is something that is real he is a true champion who won vs the linial champion.

I'm sick of fighters like Chavez with a highly protected career, and that with a lot of promotion sell him as one of the best, and people believed and think it's a great fight.

what bothers me is having to see these fighters fabricated, and much much more level boxers with outstanding amateur career not given opportunities. and I'm talking about Rigondeaux, Korobov, Golovkin, Lara etc. who would give us much more level to our boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X