Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Talks Paris Win, Targets Amir Khan Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't call it an upset if Zab were to beat Kahn. Zab is so weird that even if he beat Pac it would just be an "I told you so" or "I knew he could realize his potential" type deal. Zab losing is more of a head scratcher because of the way he loses lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I wouldn't call it an upset if Zab were to beat Kahn. Zab is so weird that even if he beat Pac it would just be an "I told you so" or "I knew he could realize his potential" type deal. Zab losing is more of a head scratcher because of the way he loses lol.
      What? I mean, WHAT? He fought Khan like 8 months ago, was not competitive at any point, and got knocked out. He's also old, and way past the "realizing his potential" part of his career.

If anyone really thinks Judah has any chance in a rematch against Khan, it proves my point that Judah is the most ridiculously overrated fighter in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        What? I mean, WHAT? He fought Khan like 8 months ago, was not competitive at any point, and got knocked out. He's also old, and way past the "realizing his potential" part of his career.

If anyone really thinks Judah has any chance in a rematch against Khan, it proves my point that Judah is the most ridiculously overrated fighter in recent memory.

No one is saying (except that one guy...) that Zab will beat Kahn. Nothing he did in his fight with Kahn leads us to believe he beats Kahn. It's not out of the realm of possibility though. Hell, if you think it's impossible for Zab to beat Kahn you've got Kahn on too high a pedestal. Zab (he wont do this mind you) can change his approach to Kahn and maybe change the outcome or flow of things.. You never know...the way you should never trust Zab to put a performance together when it counts, don't count on Kahn to hold his ground when his opposition holds theirs.

I also disagree with the "potential" part because it's really just mental, not physical with him. He's a change in mindset away from a few decent or competitive "big" fights. I mean obviously he's not learning his lesson after all this time, but you never know in boxing. Maybe one day he wakes up and decides he's a lion and isn't willing to lay down and wait anymore. Stranger things have happened lol.

Zab can't be overrated, he loses too much. Everybody just WANTS him to succeed I think lol. Zab is like the smart and loveable crackhead that regardless of how often he disappoints you by regressing, you still want to see him do what he's capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          No one is saying (except that one guy...) that Zab will beat Kahn. Nothing he did in his fight with Kahn leads us to believe he beats Kahn. It's not out of the realm of possibility though. Hell, if you think it's impossible for Zab to beat Kahn you've got Kahn on too high a pedestal. Zab (he wont do this mind you) can change his approach to Kahn and maybe change the outcome or flow of things.. You never know...the way you should never trust Zab to put a performance together when it counts, don't count on Kahn to hold his ground when his opposition holds theirs.

I also disagree with the "potential" part because it's really just mental, not physical with him. He's a change in mindset away from a few decent or competitive "big" fights. I mean obviously he's not learning his lesson after all this time, but you never know in boxing. Maybe one day he wakes up and decides he's a lion and isn't willing to lay down and wait anymore. Stranger things have happened lol.

Zab can't be overrated, he loses too much. Everybody just WANTS him to succeed I think lol. Zab is like the smart and loveable crackhead that regardless of how often he disappoints you by regressing, you still want to see him do what he's capable of.
          To put it plainly, Zab Judah's problems are more than mental and he will never "wake up and decide he is a lion that won't lay down."

OVERRATED, and he will always be so. I can only imagine when he retires and people begin over-exaggerating his career.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            lol I remember people crowning Paris as the next big thing on here
            Americans

Comment

Working...
            X