No announcement yet.

Haye and Chisora 'could face German prison'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye and Chisora 'could face German prison'

German prosecutors have confirmed that David Haye and Dereck Chisora are suspected of offences punishable by prison sentences, according to reports, while Chisora has been called in by Britain's boxing authorities.

The BBC report that police suspect Haye of grievous bodily harm. If the former world heavyweight champion were found guilty, he would face a minimum term of six months in jail.
    Chisora, who was released without charge after being detained in Munich Airport yesterday, is suspected of malicious injury, which could carry a sentence of up to five years, as well as a 'threat', which if proven could be punished by a fine or a jail term of up to one year.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/200220...an-prison.html

Gaye would enjoy all the "tripods" he would have to play with in prison.

Comment

The thing that I picked up on in the article was though.

Chisora, who was released without charge after being detained in Munich Airport yesterday, is suspected of malicious injury, which could carry a sentence of up to five years

Comment

without Chisora or Haye accusing the other the Germans have no case....they KNOW this...but I guess they wanna feel big by making this into something bigger than what it is....Germans are control freaks!!!

Comment

Don't know Germanic law, or the intricacies of German-U.K. extradition rules.

But prison?

Lmaaaoooo.

Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
            The thing that I picked up on in the article was though.

Chisora, who was released without charge after being detained in Munich Airport yesterday, is suspected of malicious injury, which could carry a sentence of up to five years
            Did he accidentally tread on Gaye's baby toe?

Comment

For any of them to get a jail term doesn't one have them have to press charges!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Don't know Germanic law, or the intricacies of German-U.K. extradition rules.
                It won't happen, unless Haye goes voluntarily, which he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  without Chisora or Haye accusing the other the Germans have no case....they KNOW this...but I guess they wanna feel big by making this into something bigger than what it is....Germans are control freaks!!!
                  prolly cuz its just two foreign black guys making problems on their land lol

Comment

ze prison wardens

Last edited by Weebler I; 02-20-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X