No announcement yet.

9 Weeks NOT enough?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What did you prove wrong? Please re-phrase what you were saying.
    Well you said Sky had no dates in May and June proved that wrong. I asked you to prove if RTL actually weren't free in May or June no response. Football stadiums unavailable in May or June was a Wlad excuse, even though the season ends in May. All major stadiums are free at that time of year in UK. Now your trying to make it out that Haye would prefer the fight in Germany. I mean WTF why would Booth want the fight in Germany over the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
      Well you said Sky had no dates in May and June proved that wrong. I asked you to prove if RTL actually weren't free in May or June no response. Football stadiums unavailable in May or June was a Wlad excuse, even though the season ends in May. All major stadiums are free at that time of year in UK. Now your trying to make it out that Haye would prefer the fight in Germany. I mean WTF why would Booth want the fight in Germany over the UK.
      No you didnt prove it wrong. Because Sky are not the only ones broadcasting the fight. Sky could not show it in May or June because RTL would have to concur - obviously they didnt. Just like Sky didnt concur with RTL's wish to show it in April.

And stadiums would have to be available at that time. You do realise Stadiums are booked for other things beside football? They want the fight in Germany because Wlad guarantees a 60,000+ sell out.

Comment

No you didnt prove it wrong. Because Sky are not the only ones broadcasting the fight. Sky could not show it in May or June because RTL would have to concur - obviously they didnt. Just like Sky didnt concur with RTL's wish to show it in April.

And stadiums would have to be available at that time. You do realise Stadiums are booked for other things beside football? They want the fight in Germany because Wlad guarantees a 60,000+ sell out.
        yet wlad has agreed to fight adamek in poland? you know the uk venues would sell out, wlad wanted no part of haye, when he does, he will probably fight in the uk

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          yet wlad has agreed to fight adamek in poland? you know the uk venues would sell out, wlad wanted no part of haye, when he does, he will probably fight in the uk
          UK venues would have to be available and willing to stage the fight. Just cos Haye says "we could've fought in the UK" doesnt make it true. Like when he said they could fight at Stamford Bridge in 09 and epicly failed to deliver on his words.

Comment

UK venues would have to be available and willing to stage the fight. Just cos Haye says "we could've fought in the UK" doesnt make it true. Like when he said they could fight at Stamford Bridge in 09 and epicly failed to deliver on his words.

You're wasting your breath on these ******s.

David Haye could come out and say "I am ducking Klitschko because I fear for my life" and they would spin it that Wlad made him say it because it was in a contract.

Comment

Working...
            X