Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Floyd be doing if he didn't come from a boxing family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would Floyd be doing if he didn't come from a boxing family?

My guess is he would be a gym instructor at a small local gym in Michigan.

What do you think?

he'd be on unemployment, wtf are you talkinga bout

doesn't change the fact that he will give Pac a beating

Comment

He'd be an undefeated fighter whose about to participate in one of the biggest fights in the sport.

Comment

floyd -pac will be one of the biggest of all time...

imho they should custom build a world wonder style super stadium just for that fight....in vegas

Comment

He would probably be locked up in a cage and being shown around the world.....Gorilla with the head of a dog. Floyd would still be selling tickets and making moneys that's forsure.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            He would probably be locked up in a cage and being shown around the world.....Gorilla with the head of a dog. Floyd would still be selling tickets and making moneys that's forsure.
            and who is the FOTD BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
              He'd be an undefeated fighter whose about to participate in one of the biggest fights in the sport.
              Without the help of Sr and Roger? Without being raised a boxer since early childhood?

Without them he'd might be doing something entirely different today.

I'm not trying to put him down, I'm just curious to what would have been if boxing wasn't in his life.

Is there something wrong in being a gym instructor?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                There's no need to be so racist man. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
                  floyd -pac will be one of the biggest of all time...

imho they should custom build a world wonder style super stadium just for that fight....in vegas
                  And where would that money come from?

Comment

Well if he wasn't born in the Mayweather family he wouldn't of grown up around boxing and wouldn't of been taught from a young age to fight, so my guess is somewhere ranging from janitor to up n coming rock star.
                    Pick a job, he could of done any.

Comment

Working...
                    X