No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    am i the only one that has ZERO interest in Kevin Love?
    Nope.

I don't want him.

He wants a max contract but he doesn't mind being the third option.

**** all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Nope.

I don't want him.

He wants a max contract but he doesn't mind being the third option.

**** all that.

doesn't play D plus the ****er is only good for 50 games a season..no thanks...keep yo ass in Cleveland

Comment

• People got gassed on Love putting up those numbers up in Minnesota.

Not saying he isn't a very good player, but I never saw him as a top 5 guy. And the injuries over his career hasn't helped.

Comment

doesn't play D plus the ****er is only good for 50 games a season..no thanks...keep yo ass in Cleveland
          Looks like Kobe is gonna be there for the meeting with Lamarcus.

He better not **** it up for us

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-expected-to-be-part-of-lamarcus-aldridge-meeting/2015/06/30/

Comment

• You take what's available and Kevin Love is realistically the best available option without giving away assets for Cousins
            I mean players like Chandler and Thompson will get close to max contract that's how inflated the Market is right now

Comment

Looks like Kobe is gonna be there for the meeting with Lamarcus.

He better not **** it up for us

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-n...ng/2015/06/30/

i saw that...what's Kobe gonna do? walk over and tell him to hop in the chopper? those two are practically neighbors

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              You take what's available and Kevin Love is realistically the best available option without giving away assets for Cousins
              I mean players like Chandler and Thompson will get close to max contract that's how inflated the Market is right now

i'd rather hang onto the cap space for 2nd tier players or for next summer rather than spend a max on a beta that plays 50 games a year

Comment

i saw that...what's Kobe gonna do? walk over and tell him to hop in the chopper? those two are practically neighbors

i'd rather hang onto the cap space for 2nd tier players or for next summer rather than spend a max on a beta that plays 50 games a year
                Remember the Dwight meeting?

Comment

Remember the Dwight meeting?

i think Kobe did that on purpose because he knew Dwight was a pus5y

i think the FO knew too...that's why they brought in MDA just to make sure to piss Dwight off

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    People got gassed on Love putting up those numbers up in Minnesota.

Not saying he isn't a very good player, but I never saw him as a top 5 guy. And the injuries over his career hasn't helped.
                    He also wan't playing with you know who.............

Comment

i think Kobe did that on purpose because he knew Dwight was a pus5y

i think the FO knew too...that's why they brought in MDA just to make sure to piss Dwight off

Comment

Working...
                      X