Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: I Outclassed Linares, I Landed The Clean Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he didn't finish strong, instead he fought the last few rounds like he was the one who score the knock down and was fighting with a lead

However...he proved that not only he is legit but he probably could beat Linares in a rematch! I was very impressed with Campbell!

Comment

This was a really fun fight. Much better than I expected it to be. I've always been a fan of Linares but I will start following Campbell from now on too.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        He did land better shots. He was able to land at will with the right hand. Linares fought well in the beginning and towards the end. I had Campbell very slightly ahead but it wasn't a robbery.
        Impossible. The knockdown + linares won most of first half of fight + Campbell DID NOTHING rounds 9,10,11,12 (linares won most of them)
        I had linares 8-4.
        Campbell could of gone ham the last 4 rounds and maybe got a close win but instead fought like he was up several rounds and just had to finish fight. A little 30 second fury at the end of the rounds and he could be champion. Didn’t see a lot of fire from him.

Comment

Delusional 115-112 Linares

Comment

He didn't do enough to take away the judges attention from the KD and cut. He should have let his hands go more, but he was landing a few counters then would stop while Linares dictated the pace and controlled the ring. His "clean shots" weren't eye catching either, they didn't have any sting to them.

Comment

This "Euro bum" definitely show that Linares isn't world class or even close to it. When you struggle with any sort of "Euro bum" then you need your boxing career re-evaluated.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                Go get drunk and shout yeee haw whilst you watch MMA, that’s about all you’re good for.

It was a really good fight
                i don't watch MMA, if that's your shit, then knock yourself out.

Comment

I had Linares ahead and winning 7 rounds. He gets a two point round as well. Campbell did better than I thought he would though. Showed heart getting up from that big shot that dropped him. Linares seemed to either take his foot off the gas in the second half or ran out of steam in the late rounds. Linares is still the guy at 135 until someone can beat him. Not sure if Mikey ever goes back to 135 now that he is talking moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    i don't watch MMA, if that's your shit, then knock yourself out.
                    Your mom has a dick. Marquez did steroids against Pac. No woman will ever be faithful to you. Chinga Tu Madre.

Comment

Had it Linares by a point. Campbell did seem to take a few rounds to get into the fight but once he did he controlled most of the action and obviously Linares had a great 12th.

Comment

Working...
                      X