No announcement yet.

Transgender refuses to drop knife gets shot by cops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Whats the stats on all the brothas that didnt die?
    not 100% sure so dont quote me on this but prolly 3 out of 21839183098139821938918391839819381938918398139819 38191390190391039103901930193091039103920490294019 401940

but like i say, dont quote me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      not 100% sure so dont quote me on this but prolly 3 out of 21839183098139821938918391839819381938918398139819 38191390190391039103901930193091039103920490294019 401940

but like i say, dont quote me on this.
      Got it. What a joke. Victim mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Got it. What a joke. Victim mentality.
        no victim here just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Could they have tased her/him? It's one thing to point a gun at a cop and another thing to hold a knife. Both weapons are not equally effective. Police brutality/shootings is a huge issue in this country; why not try to disarm suspects via nonlegal force?
          The person in question was already moving towards them when the shots were fired. The cops can't assume the person doesn't have the intention to charge full force and stab them. That doesn't leave a lot of time to withdraw an alternative weapon. It's not impossible, but it's very difficult to do in practice.

They'd have to have already pulled out the taser ahead of he/she coming at them, but then a taser might not have been convincing enough to get he/she to drop the knife.

Watch from 1:26 and onwards

But yeah, to be fair there are plenty of videos out there of cops disarming knife wielding suspects with tasers. Take this one for instance. They try for over 2 minutes to talk him into dropping the knife, and eventually fire before he ever makes a move at them. Looks like the guy on the right has both his firearm and a taser out.

I have to say that I admire the cops' patience here, given that the guy repeatedly requests to be shot and even eggs them on by saying "if I was Black you would shoot me".
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-18-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

so all the brotha's thats RIP for not having any weapons on them, you mean to tell me it was just bad luck that they all ran into a cop that was not fully trained, discipline? damm what bad luck they have huh?
            You think only blacks get shot by cops?

These cops are not well trained nor disciplined.

Some of these guys barely go to a range.

Even if they do, it's not realistic training.

The us military has half trillion dollar budget and way superior training.

How often do they kill civilians or kill their own?

Often.

Now picture these cops and their half ass training with their dept tiny budget.

Comment

of course they dont. did i say they do? but depending on you skin color, you might get a few warnings first before bullets starts coming at you.
              Sometimes it's not skin color.

Sometimes it's how you act.

How you dress. How you talk. How you move.

Everything is a factor.

I bet you a black guy, wearing a suit and tie will get more warnings than a bald white boy tatted up in some wife beaters looking like a skinhead.

Also situations.

If a cop is on a routine traffic stop, you'll get more warnings than a cop on a dangerous suspect apb.

Comment

If he/she wasn't actually tring to stab someone and just standing there holding the knife cooler heads should prevailed and they should have considered other options. The video doesn't work for me but remember, NEVER BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT!

Comment

This should happen to all tranny's they're mentally ill and should have been aborted

Comment

Ppl expect too much from cops.

Theyre just like normal ppl.

Some are good. Some bad. Some are smart. Some are stupid. Some are calm. Some hothead. And so on and so on.

I remember in l.a. when all those cop killings were happening with that ex navy guy with an ar-15.

"Elite" cops on stakeout shot up two mexican ladies delivering newspapers.

Wtf? Lone black suspect. Two mexican newspaper delivery girls.

The car wasn't even the same. Nor same color.

Wtf?

Comment

so all the brotha's thats RIP for not having any weapons on them, you mean to tell me it was just bad luck that they all ran into a cop that was not fully trained, discipline? damm what bad luck they have huh?
                      Either you haven't looked at the statistics or you are a liar. Which is it?

No, the handful of nonrepresentative, man-bites-dog cases the news gets obsessed with per year is not equivalent to looking at the statistics. They deliberately prey on uneducated urban audiences with underdeveloped information filters, rile them up for ratings knowing they aren't the types to google the actual brutality ratios.
                      Last edited by ////; 09-18-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X