Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Nearly Throws 'Punch' at Floyd Mayweather Jr. (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    I guess that's why the Maidana rematch did better than the first fight. Or that when Manny fought JMM the buys went up each time. Or the numbers with Bradley were higher than in the first fight. Or when Cotto/Margarito had higher numbers than the first fight. Do you need more examples to be proven wrong because I can do that.

UK PPV numbers... they are like half the price of the US maybe even less than that. You'd need a milion US and a million UK buys to get what Floyd/Cotto got the first time at 1.5 million. That isn't going to happen, but Floyd's going to fight Khan anyway but it isn't because of the money, it's because it's easy to do.
    All those fights were close/ had controversy before the rematch that hyped the fights. Cotto lost clearly and was already hyped to high heaven a rematch won't get close to 1.5 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Have you always been this much of a crybaby, or is this something that's happened recently?
      Your the one crying caused I made a statement about your butt buddy

Comment

• The "punch" that Tyson threw was clearly feinted, but it was still an aggressive gesture. I wonder what was going through Mike's mind to make him do that?

Comment

• So Ellie has Roach working for him, geeezzzzz.

Comment

• ATG's, legends, HOF, greats of the sport and this fool doesnt take his camera off Floyd. I wouldnt know where to look, and in now way be worried about floyd the whole time.

Looking for clicks and he got it.

Cause Love him or hate him Floyd....oh you know

And i saw a playful Tyson but who knows that guy is seriously crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X