Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT
    Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Let's put some other fighters in there against plastered up fighers and see how they do. Judah lands two uppercuts and suddenly Cotto robbed him of a win. He was getting stopped, he's not near Cotto's caliber.

Aren't you the same dumb ass trying to tell me Cotto's nickname wasn't "El Angel"? Troll.

he quit vs a career featherweight as well

and lol at ''he's not on cotto's level'' didn't you say that about trout?....

give up orlando cruz jr
    he didnt quit vs pacquiao...

"The truth is the truth. The sky is too big for me to cover it" -Angel Garcia

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      didn't manny almost kill jmm in the first fight? remind me what jmm did again?
      That raw version of Manny? He comprehensively outboxed him. Marquez is a better fighter than Cotto, is that what you're asking me? I know that. I'm just saying because he didn't run into Manny doesn't mean he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        That raw version of Manny? He comprehensively outboxed him. Marquez is a better fighter than Cotto, is that what you're asking me? I know that. I'm just saying because he didn't run into Manny doesn't mean he quit.
        delusional nuthugger it's a known fact cotto quit vs Pac

make a thread with a poll.......

Comment

delusional nuthugger it's a known fact cotto quit vs Pac

make a thread with a poll.......
          Apparently I'm a delsusional nuthugger, nobody would post in my shit threads. Everyone respects your opinion You do it.

Comment

Apparently I'm a delsusional nuthugger, nobody would post in my shit threads. Everyone respects your opinion You do it.
            i agree...........

Comment

i agree...........
              Not seeing the thread mate?

Comment

Cotto started fighting like a woman and mentally checked out by the 6th round vs Pacquiao. Why are you guys debating that? It's a fact.

Comment

Not seeing the thread mate?
                  you make it phaggot

Comment

I'm a Cotto fan but he mentally quit against Pacquiao

Comment

It's like people are commenting on this without seeing the fight in forever.

The first low blow...he already had his legs under him at the time of the blow and if you watch it...it's barely low I mean let's be real.

On the other hand, the second low blow was brutal...but Cotto wasn't in any sort of trouble at that time, there was no reason to throw a low blow. His head was also pulled down.

Comment

Working...
                      X