Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mex/PR Fighters waiting to go in the HOF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Green for you .......
    Thanks for the green. Anyone training for boxing should just look at some fights from Lopez.

Even before the bell rings on the start of every round he had his hands up already in a defensive posture. The dude was diciplined to the max.

What wouldn't I had given to see him prime against Chiquita Gonzalez or Carbajal

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Thanks for the green. Anyone training for boxing should just look at some fights from Lopez.

Even before the bell rings on the start of every round he had his hands up already in a defensive posture. The dude was diciplined to the max.

What wouldn't I had given to see him prime against Chiquita Gonzalez or Carbajal
      Those fights between Chiquita Gonzalez and Michael Carbajal were classic..

Comment

[
        I see I weigh heavily in your mind

You should go to the Hall of Shame. Stop embarassing the good mexicans posters.
        You guys are fighting for Maniac. I'm not impressed with your dumb a$$ posts. You guys got to go out a lit more and learn a few lines. I'm not impressed.
        its not about impressing you you lol, its about maniac embarassing you, lol, he is your master now, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          its not about impressing you you lol, its about maniac embarassing you, lol, he is your master now, lol, nyahahaha
          You simply can't stay of my d i c k

Comment

Geez get a room you two!

You're making this thread gayer than it already looks gawd!!

Tha Greatest by worshipping Maniac and Street Cleaner by talking about dicks.

Comment

maniac has beaten the **** outta you that youve become a sensitive lil b1qtch now lol sign of ownage, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Geez get a room you two!

You're making this thread gayer than it already looks gawd!!

Tha Greatest by worshipping Maniac and Street Cleaner by talking about dicks.
                Its not my fault that that biatch follows me in every thread. She is obsessed repeating the same thing.

I have a #1 fan now lol.

Comment

Its not my fault that that biatch follows me in every thread. She is obsessed repeating the same thing.

I have a #1 fan now lol.
                  yerah, and that new fans name is btch slapped lol, maniac b1qtchslapped you and i am here to remind you that until the day you die lol, true story lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

yerah, and that new fans name is btch slapped lol, maniac b1qtchslapped you and i am here to remind you that until the day you die lol, true story lol, nyahahahaha
                    And as per you what exactly did Maniac told me that he owned me?

Comment

And as per you what exactly did Maniac told me that he owned me?
                      he made you his b1tch, lol, he didnt have to say anything, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X