Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: "Brook Would Be Soft If He Drops Title To Avoid His Mandatory (Spence Jr)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Brook v Spence has to happen and should happen. Brook beats the kid. Khan in the mean time has to fight a top welter. Garcia v Thurman are busy and I assume the winner gets Mayweather.

So after all these years, can we finally have Khan v Bradley?
    ^^^^NONE of that **** made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
      I'm not too interested in seeing Khan vs Bradley at this point. I have seen enough of Khan at ww to know he'll lose a lopsided decision or be suprise if be gets knocked out at by pillow fisted Bradley.
      If you've seen enough of kHan then you'd know he has looked pretty good at the weight. Yeah Diaz troubled him a bit but that guy has troubled a fair few fighters. He comfortably beat Collazo and Alexander and although he had a long night against Algieri, he pulled out a solid win against a guy who outsized him in height and reach.

Khan is top 5 ww, at least top 10. Bradley is top 2. WHy shouldn't 2 highly ranked guys fight each other?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

That's what people said when Maidana was Khan's mandatory, and also the boogieman of the division like Spence is now. Khan took the fight straight away and beat Maidana no problem.

Comment

Let's look @ it like a business Brook has at least 3 huge money fights canelo/cotto/khan u all kno as well as I do that if he loses to spence canelo and cotto are gone and khan either won't fight him or will lowball the crap out of him, now I think he'd beat Spence but who would risk pissing away 15 mill, this is boxing and whether u like it or not the goal is to make the most cash as u can without taking the biggest risk and if u do take a big risk u should get paid well for it, Floyd has done this for yrs and ppl have learnt that fighting for glory doesn't mean anything look @ those old broke legends that can't talk and are broke and ask them what they'd do different, it's not about being scared its business

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
            Let's look @ it like a business Brook has at least 3 huge money fights canelo/cotto/khan u all kno as well as I do that if he loses to spence canelo and cotto are gone and khan either won't fight him or will lowball the crap out of him, now I think he'd beat Spence but who would risk pissing away 15 mill, this is boxing and whether u like it or not the goal is to make the most cash as u can without taking the biggest risk and if u do take a big risk u should get paid well for it, Floyd has done this for yrs and ppl have learnt that fighting for glory doesn't mean anything look @ those old broke legends that can't talk and are broke and ask them what they'd do different, it's not about being scared its business
            Brook will be stripped if he fights Khan.

Weather he fights Spence of Khan...he's losing his title either way.

That trash ain't beating Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Brook will be stripped if he fights Khan.

Weather he fights Spence of Khan...he's losing his title either way.

That trash ain't beating Spence.
              That belt is just negotiating leverage he's to big for the division any way, do U think he can get a belt @ 154? Not anytime soon so just make the $ and retire he's about 30 anyway time is ticking

Comment

That belt is just negotiating leverage he's to big for the division any way, do U think he can get a belt @ 154? Not anytime soon so just make the $ and retire he's about 30 anyway time is ticking
                Spence would fight in the UK.

That fight would be HUGE because it has drama...there is ZERO drama in Brook vs Sandcastle chinned Amir Khan.

Comment

If Brook does indeed duck Spence, he's a fraud

All the ****s making excuses for the King Of Mandatory's make me laugh

Comment

Did you watch the video? Khan said he wanted Brook to have the belt when/if they fight. And what weight is he gonna fight Canelo at, 160 or 165? The best fights for Brook are at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Spence would fight in the UK.

That fight would be HUGE because it has drama...there is ZERO drama in Brook vs Sandcastle chinned Amir Khan.
                      Spence is all risk no reward if Brook wins he's supposed to because Spence fought nobody and if he loses he's lost to a guy who fought nobody and everyone will say he's a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X