Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on lets admit it...Is this best Boxing website on the www or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be and it should be but it isn't. It's the most popular and the setup is great but it's ruined by the ****load of trolls and the endless hating.

Comment

You girls need to get out more. Sherdog is by far the best. They got all the inside scoop on there. That's where we first learned that GGG-Jacobs was signed.

Oh wait....
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 10-25-2016, 06:37 AM.

Comment

During a short hiatus from here in 2006 I posted on another boxing forum. I can't remember the name of the forum and a quick Google search doesn't give me any clues. I posted under the name Smokin' Joe Calzaghe. All I did was argue with Jeff Lacy nuthuggers. I was literally one of only two people who were confident in Calzaghe winning the fight. The other was a fellow named Max from Liverpool who also posted here a bit. Over on this other forum they had watered down versions of the main eventers on BoxingScene. I made all kinds of bets with posters on there and even some of the staff. I used to pride myself on being as annoying and distasteful as possible without breaking any rules. After the fight I went to go on to gloat and they'd deleted my account.

Comment

The best by a long shot. The only stain on this forum is the racial divide that stems from years gone by. Words like 'demographic and euro bums' are bandied about all too often.

Other 'sites' have amateur journos, rubbish layout and rubbish posters. How do I know? Via experience.

Comment

The news section is excellent. Up to date, covers the sport worldwide, and has impeccable sources.

The video section is similarly excellent.

Everything else is very dodgy.

Comment

the pinoy lounge drives most of the traffic here and its revenues. most threads there are about salt water remedies

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                It's one of the most active forums out there if not the highest quality.

I'm terms of news and journalism it absolutely sucks.
                You said it. It's probably the most active. But the amount of junk posters/haters is high.

Comment

Working...
                X