Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the balls to admit they dont want Kov/ward instead of saying ward pulls out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing DOUBT, people have gone quiet about this match up and I know why just like the same Postol fans went quiet after their fight was signed after accusing Crawford of "DUCKING POSTOL" now those fans are gone to nobody surprise

Keep talking but don't run and hide if your guy don't win like a Coward and don't come and cry and make excuses about "Style Of Fighting"

Comment

Anybody who's a real boxing fan wants this fight. Why even give others attention.

Comment

Nah there are some posters that would be happy if the fight didn't happen so they could be like "Told you Co-Ward wouldn't fight Kovalev"..... The majority just don't trust Ward's physical health/injury propensity which is understandable.

Comment

My personal favorite is "Ward won't go through with the fight unless he has his own personal referee".

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I'm seeing DOUBT, people have gone quiet about this match up and I know why just like the same Postol fans went quiet after their fight was signed after accusing Crawford of "DUCKING POSTOL" now those fans are gone to nobody surprise

Keep talking but don't run and hide if your guy don't win like a Coward and don't come and cry and make excuses about "Style Of Fighting"
            ^^^^^^yep...seems like you noticed them too

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              My personal favorite is "Ward won't go through with the fight unless he has his own personal referee".
              smdh......cant forget " he always fight at home doe!!!"
              like he ever needed homecooking from judges or a biased ref...he ha sbeat everyone clearly in his pro career

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Nah there are some posters that would be happy if the fight didn't happen so they could be like "Told you Co-Ward wouldn't fight Kovalev"..... The majority just don't trust Ward's physical health/injury propensity which is understandable.
                That's not what the majority is concerned about. They don't like Ward or anything about him. Ward doesn't have a history of ducking fights so that excuse is not going to fly.

His injuries and postponements have not been frequent enough to use that BS excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  I could see that but, he has been more active lately, and usually once you get back active fighting the injuries subside

thank god it around 12 months he'll have 3 fights under his belt...brand, smith and barrera

im not too worried about injuries at this point...last year though, i was because of all the long gaps between activity from 2013-2014

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    There's nobody who doesn't want this fight to happen. That's a stupid theory.

Reason people are saying it is due to Ward's recent history. He's fought crappy competition last few years, ducked a few difficult fights after Super6, has contemplated retirement, whined about 'being forced to move up', and had 2 injuries recently. He has also been less than enthusiastic about this fight in public. Every time he discusses this fight he says "whether it happens this fall or next year".

That is why people expect this fight to fall through. I'd say there's 60% chance it happens.
                    Golovkin has normalized cowardice. Fighters take fights like this all the time. But Golovkin has been such a coward his fans are shocked at courage.

Comment

think people have a right to be sceptical. Wards fought noone with a pulse in 5 years

Comment

Working...
                      X