I have never in my entire life of following boxing, heard a fighter test dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i see rocky IV did a lot of damage to some
    If anyone knows what cultures, races & nationalities are doing PEDs its Conte. I mean go read about the RUSADA scandal. PEDs & corruption surrounding PED **** have been a big problem in Russia in particular lately.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      And the fans blame the clean fighter and just say postphone the fight..Are you ****ing serious? Please tell me another time this has EVER HAPPENED??? Now all the sudden being a dirty fighter is ok and we should just say its ok man lets just push the fight back? If this was Wilder testing dirty by VADA (and i dont even like wilder) posters would not be saying this at all...Matter of fact he was the one they were accusing of being dirty. This is ridiculous and is showing a lot of posters true colors and the reason they hate and or follow certain fighters
      Simple because most fans here are European.

If a European fighter gets caught no biggie.

If its a black or Hispanic fighter then they will crucify them to the fullest.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        Not true. I hate Povetkin with a passion, I just think stuff is pitiful. Wilder should knock his ass out. So the man has trace amounts of some PED...so what? No one said **** when Luis Ortiz took an ANABOLIC STEROID. Should they ban Ortiz as well?
        They found out after the fight. He got the outcome turned to a NC. He was suspended. You can't let a guy fight someone who tests positive for something when logically he should just be suspended once caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          If anyone knows what cultures, races & nationalities are doing PEDs its Conte. I mean go read about the RUSADA scandal. PEDs & corruption surrounding PED **** have been a big problem in Russia in particular lately.
          What do you expect out of that **** hole? They disregard international law, their media is like some **** straight out of "1984", 3% of the population has 90% of the money and yet 80% of the population approves of the government that ranks up there with the **** holes of sub-Saharan Africa on the corruption scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            They found out after the fight. He got the outcome turned to a NC. He was suspended. You can't let a guy fight someone who tests positive for something when logically he should just be suspended once caught.
            Hey I'm all for Povetkin getting the life ban if they prove he took it after January 1st. But you can't punish the man for breaking the law before there was a law.

As for Ortiz, I'm aware of what happened, I just brought it up because the one side is auto pulling the race card now when you try to have a grown up discussion regarding this whole thing.

Comment

I agree man

I mean look at:

Roy Jones
              James toney
              Evandee holyfield
              Shane Mosley
              Zab Judah
              Lamont Peterson
              Luis Ortiz

That's just a few guys there, and they get crucified for being drug cheats and tarnishing dey legacy mayne.

I tell you what's going on here

Its the WHITE MAN

He hating

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                I agree man

I mean look at:

Roy Jones
                James toney
                Evandee holyfield
                Shane Mosley
                Zab Judah
                Lamont Peterson
                Luis Ortiz

That's just a few guys there, and they get crucified for being drug cheats and tarnishing dey legacy mayne.

I tell you what's going on here

Its the WHITE MAN

He hating
                Larry's going to have an aneurysm and blow a gasket over this schit

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  And the fans blame the clean fighter and just say postphone the fight..Are you ****ing serious? Please tell me another time this has EVER HAPPENED??? Now all the sudden being a dirty fighter is ok and we should just say its ok man lets just push the fight back? If this was Wilder testing dirty by VADA (and i dont even like wilder) posters would not be saying this at all...Matter of fact he was the one they were accusing of being dirty. This is ridiculous and is showing a lot of posters true colors and the reason they hate and or follow certain fighters
                  It's sad isn't it.

Comment

Dont care for Wilder my self, I think he is a one trick pony and there was a good chance he was going to get exposed by Povetkin. That said I blame Povetkin for this shiet show and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                      Hey I'm all for Povetkin getting the life ban if they prove he took it after January 1st. But you can't punish the man for breaking the law before there was a law.

As for Ortiz, I'm aware of what happened, I just brought it up because the one side is auto pulling the race card now when you try to have a grown up discussion regarding this whole thing.
                      I'm not even for a life ban tbh. I just think anyone getting caught using PEDs as deemed as such by WADA should be suspended for some amount of time. I think a year is a good start for this is situation, but I could see less like 6 months maybe.

And from what I'm hearing thus far it seems like there is a standard that has shown that Povetkin was clean as early as Apr. 7 (iirc) & he was shown dirty a couple weeks later. That right there suggests there has been usage in April 2016. Povetkin should be the one needing to show he hasn't used since April or in 2016 at this point. VADA has done there job already.

Comment

Working...
                      X