Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the smoke has cleared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imagine an aggressive bradley that throws combos.. i like the sound of this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Fire...men?

On serious note, I don't think he'll fire Teddy. I think Teddy quits.
      hell no.. teddy is too committed now. dude even said in an interview that he never trys to have any emotional relationship with his fighters but that tim is different and that he loves tim.

Comment

you ppl actually watched this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
          Yeah, us real boxing fans actually watched it. Now get lost kid.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamPac27 View Post
            I think the Pac-Brad fight was a lot closer than the judges had it...But I do think Teddy Atlas did more harm than good to Tim.

He was thinking to much and trying not to get in "Trouble" by Teddy...

As the saying goes you can't change a fighter....When Tim got hit he went back to the old Tim....But he fought well!! He's going to fire Teddy thou lol and Teddy knows it....Tim put SO much trust in him with this fight!
            Spoon23, stop this bullcrap. Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              hell no.. teddy is too committed now. dude even said in an interview that he never trys to have any emotional relationship with his fighters but that tim is different and that he loves tim.
              You ain't no Mexican. I am.

Comment

it was close rounds that could have went to either-or, minus 1 clear round for pac I believe then the first KD happen, then you can see bradley starting to uncoil then BAM the 2nd KD and then he turned back to his old self BUMLEY

Comment

i don't think it is Atlas or Tim's fault, it is Manny's fault.

Comment

Manny is just too much for Bradley....we knew that the first which he lost....and in the fight Manny clearly played with him

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      Duh.....it was free

Comment

Working...
                      X