Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Did I miss something here?
    I'll bring you up to speed:

Obama was fake crying because he doesn't like guns and now in NY if you are a chick with a dick you could pee and shit anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Obama was fake crying because he doesn't like guns and now in NY if you are a chick with a dick you could pee and shit anywhere
      Ok, cheers

Comment

great summary, jose!

Comment

you really think those tears were real

and scene
          Yes I do, he's a human being. Simply because he's the president doesn't mean he isn't allowed feelings. When kids get annihilated, that's pretty ****ing tragic dude....

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Although I think Obama would be better served to think WWVPD (what would Vladimir Putin Do) in most things he does instead of his emo metrosexual typical approach. Sometimes you just gotta smack mfers upside their head & f#ck their wives til their submissive to you & your goals. Putin knows this, Obama knows the best hair care products for colder weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Yes I do, he's a human being. Simply because he's the president doesn't mean he isn't allowed feelings. When kids get annihilated, that's pretty ****ing tragic dude....
              I'm with you on this ^^^ 100% there's not one day I leave my house without saying a quick prayer to keep my kids safe in school

I just think those were crocodile tears, that's it

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Anyone watching his press conference on gun control? He literally cried like a b1tch ass n.igga
                I had to endure it...I go out with my mom, she kicks me out of the basement for a while actually, and she had the conference on.

yeah Obama, making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to get guns will make those thugs think twice about buying a heater on the street, you right!! This dude has become infamous for usurping the legislative process in this country.

Comment

Comment

I'm with you on this ^^^ 100% there's not one day I leave my house without saying a quick prayer to keep my kids safe in school

I just think those were crocodile tears, that's it
                    I don't know how you cry crocodile tears over people that have been massacred? I could understand if he was looking for a photo op with some crippled vets, but children that get slaughtered should illicit some kind of reaction from anyone that's reasonably normal. Just like you said about when you leave your house bro, the president has kids too, so do I. If anyone that has a precious child can't understand the emotion behind the presidents sentiments then I have no idea what to say?

The president described the Newtown Shooting as his worst day, wouldn't tears be consistent with that?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X