Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the 5th best fighter of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the 5th best fighter of this era?

I think we can all agree that Wlad, Floyd, Manny and B-Hop make the top 4 (this is in no particular order). Who would you say is the 5th? Cotto? Froch? Marquez? Bradley?

Based on accomplishments (not necessarily on his skill set), I'd say Froch gives number a good argument for number 5.

Comment

It's either Marquez or Cotto

Comment

Marquez is better than Wlad

Comment

Froch in my opinion, fought everyone there is to fight, never wilted under pressure, fought overseas most of his career, achieved many things

Miguel Cotto is a quitter and ran for his life vs pacquiao, he also got schooled by Austin Trout, which is similar to if, say froch had been whooped randomly by yusef mack.

Marquez i wouldn't argue anyone picking him

Bradley, nah
          Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-09-2015, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Erik Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Erik Morales?
              Morales is last era, arguably marqez too although he kinda crossed over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
                Morales is last era, arguably marqez too although he kinda crossed over.
                Wouldn't Morales be the same era as Mayweather, Pacquaio and Hopkins? Late 90's-00's.

Unless those 3 are all across 2 eras.

I thought the last era was considered to be 00-Present or late 90's-present.

Comment

Marquez knocking out Pacquiao will go down in history as one of the greatest moments during a fight with an ATG.

Comment

I would go for cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X