Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derrick Rose might be in serious trouble, or he could be dealing with a gold digger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Derrick Rose might be in serious trouble, or he could be dealing with a gold digger.

http://deadspin.com/report-woman-sue...ang-1726827185

If this is true, his reputation is ruined permanently. If false, then the woman is just trying to get money.

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

If this is true, his reputation is ruined permanently. If false, then the woman is just trying to get money.
    If true he should be punished severely, if found to be untrue the accuser should be face a prison sentence. It angers me that women who cry rape whilst potentially ruining abother persons life often get off lightly. Nit today this woman was lying but Imo if a woman is to cry rape and she is found out to be lying she should face the same sentence which would have been handed out to the accused, only way to deal with these people who want to play the victim card and make a quick buck

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

I know this stuff happens, but sometimes reading the excerpt I start questioning the story.

Rose’s accuser says the two continued to date until August 2013, when Rose and two friends, Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton (who is also Rose’s personal manager), invited her to Rose’s Beverly Hills house. She says there, they slipped a drug into her drink with the aim of raping her.

The plaintiff says she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was incapacitated.
      She says she remembers only “flashes” of the incident, but can remember the defendants forcibly raping her.

This woman is claiming that she was drugged at Roses place, then escaped with her friend back to her own place, to later only have Rose and his posse break in and rape her? Is it possible, I suppose, does it also sound far fetched? Yes. However, with known figures like Cosby, Darren Sharper, and others doing similar stuff it wouldn't be out of the ordinary if this turned out to be true as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
        If true he should be punished severely, if found to be untrue the accuser should be face a prison sentence. It angers me that women who cry rape whilst potentially ruining abother persons life often get off lightly. Nit today this woman was lying but Imo if a woman is to cry rape and she is found out to be lying she should face the same sentence which would have been handed out to the accused, only way to deal with these people who want to play the victim card and make a quick buck
        I don't think Derrick Rose is that stupid. I think the woman is a gold digger.

Comment

i love it.

i want to see her picture before deciding whether to believe her o rnot.

Comment

I saw this. I hope it isn't true.

Comment

This is preposterous. What kind of lunatic would go break into a chicks house after she escaped. And why didn't she call the cops when she got home? **** this lying *****

Comment

If he did this, he's dumber than I thought. A NBA athlete left his house to go break in a woman's house who just left...to gang rape her.

I would think they'd just call over other girls if those women left. I don't know though. Weird happenings...

Comment

Really hoping she's a gold digger.

Comment

shes not even pressing charges but is just trying to sue him?

Comment

Working...
                    X