No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao have an inside game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pacquiao have an inside game?

Firstly, this is not about Mayweather or that fight so please don't delete or merge.

My question is simple. In your opinion does Pacquiao show that he is capable of providing inside work?

What are some fights or rounds of specific fights where he has shown tremendous inside work so I can see some examples. I hardly ever see Pacquiao go to the body or work on the inside, but I'm sure he has as times.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

NO , none , zero !

Comment

He never really has to fight on the inside. Any opponents who walk him down get lit up, and his in-out movement prevents him from smothering his own work.

Comment

I'd say he did good work inside, in the Morales rematch.

Comment

No. He clinches

Thank god for kenny bayless

Comment

Kind of, but very subtle, and otherwise not really. When he fought inside fighters like Rios and Bradley, you'll notice he would grab their left arm, and let them swing at him with their right arm, I think to wear down their lead arm. And it would work, because they would start trying to throw wildly with their free arm.

Another move he did in those fights while he did a clinch is a sort of hockey-jersey-punch, where he would place his free arm below the opponent's head and punch upward. He did it a few times in the Rios fight, and you can see Rios get visibly pissed about it.
            Last edited by sanluisjerzy; 04-29-2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

No he doesn't. He puts his earmuffs on and gets out of there.

Comment

Absolutely not. He blankly stares at the ref when he is held or a fighter is roughing him up. He does not react very well to clinching. His next fight will be a very clean fight, Bayless will appear non-existant which is why I just chuckle at the hating ass fans talking crap about Bayless. He will be a non issue in this particular fight.

Comment

No, he doesn't.

Comment

he's an underrated body puncher but never an inside fighter

didn't even know how to work out in a clinch

Comment

Working...
                    X