Jay Cutler: 'I'll Be The First Person To Admit We Need A New Punter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler: 'I'll Be The First Person To Admit We Need A New Punter

http://www.theonion.com/articles/jay...-we-nee,37422/

CHICAGO—Following the team’s blowout 55-14 loss to the Green Bay Packers Sunday night, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler told reporters Tuesday that he would be the first person to admit the team is in dire need of a new punter. “It’s certainly not an easy thing to say, but at the end of the day, someone has to step up and accept that mistakes were made by our punter, Pat O’Donnell,” said Cutler, who pointed to O’Donnell’s blocked punt in the third quarter as playing a major role in the team’s unraveling and conceded that blame for the team’s loss rested squarely on the rookie punter. “Going forward, there will have to be some serious adjustments made to our punt unit—when individual players aren’t doing their part out there, we’re going to fall short as a team. Pat didn’t play well, and he needs to accept responsibility for that.” Cutler went on to acknowledge that Bears long snapper Jeremy Cain will also need to step up his performance significantly before next week’s game against the Vikings if the team is to have any chance of turning its season around.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Im still laughing at the fact people called Romo's contract worse then Cutler. Cutler has never been great. He's always been a guy on the verge of 20 picks every year. Romo has has lways put up good overall numbers and a good QBR.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      Im still laughing at the fact people called Romo's contract worse then Cutler. Cutler has never been great. He's always been a guy on the verge of 20 picks every year. Romo has has lways put up good overall numbers and a good QBR.
      The onion delivered on this one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm a Chicago bears fan, all I gotta say is they need to bench this prick and fire the head coach. I thought it was a bad idea to get Cutler from the Broncos, at the same time the bears were trying to sign Drew Brees and the saints signed brees for the same amount that the bears signed Cutler 6Mil. Then the bears sign Cutler for a ridiculous contract and he is 1-8 against the Packers wtf are they doing giving this guy all that money he's not worth it.

Comment

Cutler is a bum, and a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            I'm a Chicago bears fan, all I gotta say is they need to bench this prick and fire the head coach. I thought it was a bad idea to get Cutler from the Broncos, at the same time the bears were trying to sign Drew Brees and the saints signed brees for the same amount that the bears signed Cutler 6Mil. Then the bears sign Cutler for a ridiculous contract and he is 1-8 against the Packers wtf are they doing giving this guy all that money he's not worth it.
            Bears fan as well, and I was beyond pissed they gave him that extension. It was such a horrible idea and, I think, was based on trestmens suggestion that he felt he could improve cutler and finally make him reach his potential. We could all see cutler is as good as he's going to get and I'd even say he's regressed. They should have spent that money on defence and just stuck with McCown for the next year. The results would be no different. Instead, now, you have a 20 million dollar, losing, qb and a terrible defence.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Her beast milk raises strong Fumblers/Turnover artists.

Comment

I hope they keep Cutler. He's fun and he knows who to blame when they lose.

Signed
                  Bat. (Packers fan).

Seriously. That guy is a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Bears fan as well, and I was beyond pissed they gave him that extension. It was such a horrible idea and, I think, was based on trestmens suggestion that he felt he could improve cutler and finally make him reach his potential. We could all see cutler is as good as he's going to get and I'd even say he's regressed. They should have spent that money on defence and just stuck with McCown for the next year. The results would be no different. Instead, now, you have a 20 million dollar, losing, qb and a terrible defence.
                    I was just thinking if wasn't successful with the Broncos organization, I knew he wasn't going to be successful in Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                    X