Gamboa vs Broner at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Gamboa.

It's funny. Everyone in here thinks everyone at 130 or 135 makes adjustments like Crawford, and has his same chin. Now all of a sudden everyone knocks out Gamboa. lmao.
    This. Crawford can adjust, Broner can't.

Comment

Let's be real, at 135 I think even Broner could rock Gamboa if he lands. Didn't Maidana even give Broner's power some props?

Comment

gamboa's big cojones would rock broner back to band camp.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          You think Broner has the speed to match Gamboa?
          I think they're close with handspeed. Broner's foot speed is definitely slower.

Broner thinks his reflexes and ( second rate ) shoulder roll defense are top-shelf. I dont think he's ever fought anyone as fast as Gamboa.

Comment

Broner would walk him down and stop him, Gamboa has no business at 135, especially against these big dudes like Crawford and Broner.

Comment

Gamboa.

Both guys can be dropped, but I reckon Gamboa is technically better, faster and more accurate. I think he would have schooled Broner.

Comment

Good match-up.

Styles would make it an exciting fight.

Power wise I'd give an edge to Gamboa, but Broner is a better combination puncher.

Gamboa on decision, based on 1) Work rate 2) power shots landed.

I'd have paid for this fight.

Comment

You people are insane. Broner is a good sized 135-140 lber and Gamboa is a little guy in that division. The difference in size would be noticeable and if Broner can take Maidana's relentless punishment, what makes you think he can't take Gamboa's? Broner is also the much younger guy so that will also serve as an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I remember when people brought this fight up. Everyone was saying broner wins, now everyone thinks gamboa wins. Broner still wins this fight.
                    Agreed, people seem to forget that gamboa can't jab .. And that chin follows him .. I see broner unfortunately taking this one ..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                      You people are insane. Broner is a good sized 135-140 lber and Gamboa is a little guy in that division. The difference in size would be noticeable and if Broner can take Maidana's relentless punishment, what makes you think he can't take Gamboa's? Broner is also the much younger guy so that will also serve as an advantage.
                      Well put , gamboa most likely wouldn't hurt him and would get check hooked a lot .. Broners chin > gamboa chin

Comment

Working...
                      X