Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wlad fans seem to dislike Floyd and vice versa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate you because of that sig quote that one guy has where you think scientists believe aliens created the pyramids

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
      The thing that gets me is that one boxes, clinches and runs. When Wlad does it, they hate on it left and right and call it boring. I criticize Wlad for the same shit I criticize Floyd for but Wlad's haters would hate even if Wlad were to pull miracles out of his ass.
      Floyd does not clinch. Last time he clinched was like 4 years ago.

Runs? What do you mean run? He connects about 50% of his power punches, want him to do more than that?

Boxes, yes, you got that right. He is a pro boxer and he outboxes his opponent. Pretty simple. It's boxing, you box. It's a sport, not a pitbull fight, this is not Street Fighter. Floyd boxes, oh let's criticize him. That is like saying all Kobe does is shoot the ball...well it's basketball, you shoot the ball to the rim to score points. In boxing you box to score points.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
        I hate you because of that sig quote that one guy has where you think scientists believe aliens created the pyramids
        You suck dick.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          I believe alot of it has to do with the lack of respect of the past greats. I have not heard many Mayweather fans dislike or discredit some of the past greats. Saying that Klitchkos fans seems to do it more than any other fan base in the world. They claim it is the lack of what was at a fighters disposal then, but forget to think of putting them back then and see how they work with what they can...
          In most views, put the Klitchkos back in the 20's- 60's, just another Carerra, Wilard.
          say what!! i just hear floyd fans saying 'bu-bu-bu the old timers fought tomato cans, floyd fights the best' and then make up some crap about how the nutrition has changed and humans have evolved in the last 50 years. all nonsense

Comment

Because they are nothing alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
              The thing that gets me is that one boxes, clinches and runs. When Wlad does it, they hate on it left and right and call it boring. I criticize Wlad for the same shit I criticize Floyd for but Wlad's haters would hate even if Wlad were to pull miracles out of his ass.
              Are you seriously trying to say that Wlad and Floyd fight alike?

Comment

He's 6 foot 6, 245lbs, chiseled and has 1 punch KO power in both hands yet fights like a fairy. If Floyd had 1 punch KO power in both hands then I'd feel the same way about Floyd.

Comment

What bothers me is the DOUBLE STANDARD.

For example:

Wladimir boxes perfectly and completely dominates an opponent and knocks him out in round 5. Many just say "the opponent was no good" and "Wlad is boring".

Mayweather has a beaten-down, smaller Guerrero (the former featherweight) in the late rounds ready to be stopped, but doesn't go for the KO. Many say "Floyd beat a another top welterweight" and "Floyd is exciting".

Wlad has a very good defense. He's boring.

Floyd has a very good defense. He's very talented and exciting.

Wlad give $500,000 to a children's charity and opens a Youth Center to help kids in Ukraine. He's no good and boring.

Floyd beats up his ex in front of his children. Same people that bash Wlad love Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Are you seriously trying to say that Wlad and Floyd fight alike?
                    Just cause I say they both box doesn't mean they box the same dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      What bothers me is the DOUBLE STANDARD.

For example:

Wladimir boxes perfectly and completely dominates an opponent and knocks him out in round 5. Many just say "the opponent was no good" and "Wlad is boring".

Mayweather has a beaten-down, smaller Guerrero (the former featherweight) in the late rounds ready to be stopped, but doesn't go for the KO. Many say "Floyd beat a another top welterweight" and "Floyd is exciting".

Wlad has a very good defense. He's boring.

Floyd has a very good defense. He's very talented and exciting.

Wlad give $500,000 to a children's charity and opens a Youth Center to help kids in Ukraine. He's no good and boring.

Floyd beats up his ex in front of his children. Same people that bash Wlad love Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X