• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Complete and utter jealousy right here.
    Jealous of an Italian hype, yeah, guilty. :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Lol 5x world champ. What a joke. That's some Malignaggi type junk. Paz beat nobody. He's actually less accomplished than Malignaggi.
      Jealous of an Italian hype, yeah, guilty. :bukkake:
      He's an Italian-American.....and you're still avoiding my question, alt.

Comment

I named plenty of fighters who would drill Paz, p4p or straight up and I could name more. Hyped Italian who beat nobody. His claim to fame is training with a neck brace.

Comment

I named plenty of fighters who would drill Paz, p4p or straight up and I could name more. Hyped Italian who beat nobody. His claim to fame is training with a neck brace.
          Anybody can just name names. Come on tough guy, tells us what their specific skills are that trump Paz. Face it boy, no matter how you try and twist the subject because you don't like me, this heavyweight era still sucks....as I've proven over and over and over!

Comment

You haven't proven anything other than having a fat ass body in your avatar. How badly would Wach KO you? Go spar him, that'd be hilarious. We will see the true definition of sad.

Comment

You haven't proven anything other than having a fat ass body in your avatar. How badly would Wach KO you? Go spar him, that'd be hilarious. We will see the true definition of sad.
              Just joined in July, huh alt? How would you know if that was me? And how can you tell if Im fat? I see you're still trying to worm out of proving anything though. Typical of trolling alts to throw out baseless claims and not be able to back them up!

Comment

Look at ya, you're shook. Got your head bobbling like a Tim Bradley, only you aren't blessed with his stamina.

Comment

Look at ya, you're shook. Got your head bobbling like a Tim Bradley, only you aren't blessed with his stamina.
                  (yawn) Still waiting.....

Comment

Like you'd be left waiting on the canvas if you ever sparred Wach.

Comment

Like you'd be left waiting on the canvas if you ever sparred Wach.

Wach stinks as a top tier heavyweight, but yes he would kick my ass. Now why don't you tell us what skills he has that makes him a better p4p fighter than Paz?

Comment

Working...
                      X