Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia is Going to DESTORY Orlando Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's the easy pic. I got Salido. he's like my old catcher's mitt, only lets me down in the big games.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I'm obviously exaggerating the term "bum" into caricature, but more or less I'm saying I hold Garcia in higher regards than Lopez. JML was a pretty solid puncher, but the guy had many glaring flaws that were just waiting to be exploited. Reason why I always felt him against Gamboa would have been a mismatch. Once again, maybe "bum" sounds too harsh, so take it as tongue in cheek.
      You should probably hold that thought till Garcia actually proves himself. What happens if he suffers Juanma's same fate tonight, will you still hold him in higher regards?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        i personally don't think mickey will be able to deal with the volume but we'll see.

if salido throws combinations off the clinch he'll win.
        I agree.....Garcia isn't going to have an easy night.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            I'm not sure destroy is the right term here. It looked like he was going to destroy him, then Salido started getting back into, Garcia's nose got broken and his corner got it stopped.

The corner destroyed Salido.

Garcia looking very good though early. Was getting hit a bit too much toward the end though and looked like he was going to struggle a bit down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              I'm not sure destroy is the right term here. It looked like he was going to destroy him, then Salido started getting back into, Garcia's nose got broken and his corner got it stopped.

The corner destroyed Salido.

Garcia looking very good though early. Was getting hit a bit too much toward the end though and looked like he was going to struggle a bit down the stretch.
              hang yourself

Comment

Destruction confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                X