• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo
    Canelo
    gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      He has tried to fight all of them larry. Each and every one.

Martinez - No.
      Geale - No.
      Sturm - No.
      Chavez - No.
      Quillin - No.
      Pirog - No. (still injured)
      Macklin - No.
      N'Dam - No.
      Murray - fighting Martinez.
      Proksa - just fought him.

that's the top 10. Try again please.
      Before the Proksa fight, Golovkin's trainer was saying he wasn't prepared to fight Martinez and that they wanted to make some fights to gain experience and to be known in USA. He KO Provska and started to call out everybody and suddenly people here say Martinez is ducking him. Martinez is coming from severe injures is not the time to face the Nº 2 MW and Sergio can't hold both belts either. But i see this fight happening this year if Chavez doesn't take the test, because except Froch accepts a CW, there's no bigger fight for Sergio out there.

Comment

GGG top them all lol, According to everyone on here nobody wants to fight him so that makes him a badas*, even though he hasn't really done much in the pro game just because he wants to fight Martinez or Chavez it meant they are all scared of him, Boxingscene posters alway give me jokes... When GGG has done something and build himself up then he can rightly call anyone out, not when he is feeding on Light-Middleweight and then PR machine in overdrive on how we have the next Tyson/Frazier roll into one.

Comment

1.Canelo Alvarez
          2.Brandon Rios
          3.Rigo eventhough I like his style, most people overrate him due to his amateur career.
          Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-10-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            GGG top them all lol, According to everyone on here nobody wants to fight him so that makes him a badas*, even though he hasn't really done much in the pro game just because he wants to fight Martinez or Chavez it meant they are all scared of him, Boxingscene posters alway give me jokes... When GGG has done something and build himself up then he can rightly call anyone out, not when he is feeding on Light-Middleweight and then PR machine in overdrive on how we have the next Tyson/Frazier roll into one.
            can't say this is not real because this is str8 real talk!! lol

Comment

1. Timothy Bradley
              2. Kubrat Pulev
              3. Tomasz Adamek

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                1. Timothy Bradley
                2. Kubrat Pulev
                3. Tomasz Adamek
                OMFG.

Comment

1. Rigondeaux
                  2. Golovkin
                  3. Rios, to an extent.

Broner and Matthysse have been getting a lot of hype over the past year or so, but with good reason IMO. I definitely buy into their hype.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post

And as for GGG, really who the hell is this guy. He had 1 fight on national television against a EURO fighter. I will take some interest in him when he beats a quality American & no Rosado doesnt count. To me he is no different then a 160lb Brandon Rios, everyone always talks about Rios being able to be out boxed so why cant a come forward slugger like GGG be?

Like I said in the beginning Im a true boxing fan, not someone who judges a fighter by his color of skin as my examples show.
                    Now please name one "quality" American fighter other than Quillin ( Who ducked GGG as well) Golovkin suposed to fight to get your respect. Proksa was and still is TOP 10 MW fighter wheter you like it or not. Your argument about him being European and not American is ridiculous.

Comment

Canelo Alvarez
                      Yuriorkis Gamboa
                      Lucas Mathyssee

Comment

Working...
                      X